Chapter 11

~Virgil

Thomas was doing something about Disney. I saw Roman popped up and I waited to do my entrance because I wanted to join in.

"Did someone say atrous?" I asked, popping up. Both of them freaked out. Princey got mad at me.

"We expelled you from the last two sanders sides," He said. I ignored him. Thomas said something.

"Because I am too a Disney fan," I said. Princey glared at me. I smirk. He said something from Mary Poppins. I asked him why and he yelled at me, "Geeze,"  Thomas asked us something about the messages of some of the films.

"Bambi," Thomas said.

"Man is dangerous," I reply.

"Pocahontas,"

"White man is dangerous," I replied again. 

~Minutes pass~

"Mulan?" Roman asked.

"Never a wrong time to dress in drag" I replied.

"Lion king"

"It never the wrong time to dress in drag and-"

"And do the hula," We said together. We both chuckled. I looked up at him. Seeing him smiling at me. I duck out and with an smile. I felt something beginning to from between us but I don't want to push it.

~A couple weeks pass~

We all got summoned. I looked over at the group. Thomas want away to celebrate Valentin day. Everyone was getting into it. They where having their turn to show Thomas how to get a date. I was getting frustrated with this.

"Then are we at a lost," Princey said.

"There got to be something we haven't thought about," Logic said.

"I feeling all types of bad," Dad said.

"Ugh, this whole thing is pointless," I said, frustrated.

"Yes, we already know we know your point of view," Thomas said, annoyed.

"All I am saying is that this a waste of time. Psyching yourself out over cheap tactics that have never have been useful to use to you before. Seriously Thomas? In any pass, relationships you ever been in, haven't they always develop when you least excepted them to," I ranted. I felt all of them thinking about it.

"Huh, you got a good point," Thomas said. Logan explain the reasoning behind it. Then Patton joined in and then Roman also did.

"I wasn't trying to help," I fidget. Thomas continue to talked about the different types of love. I pitched in my idea of love. Now, he wanted us to tell each other I love u. Patton went first and then Logan. Roman have to throw his ego in.

"You all so handsome," He said.

"That make sense," Logan commented.

"But not as handsome as me," Roman said.

"That doesn't make sense,"

"Well you two have glass, like nerds," he stated. I snigger, "What are you laughing at Hot Topic?"

"Awe you think I'm hot," I joked. Patton used his dad voice to make Princey say it. Then they turn to me, "Can it be an understood thing?" I asked.

"Your implying  you love us," Patton said, happily.

"no," I deny it. Princey have to join in.

~end credit~

"My way would totally worked," Princey said.

"No it totally would have," I argued.

"You think you could do better?" Logic asked

"Better than that," I snapped my fingers and pointed at Princey.

"Then you get a chance," Patton said, doing a little switch a rue.

"Fine. first you take her by the hand then you," I looked over at the person next to me. I looked up and saw Princey.

"OH MY GOOODD," We both screamed, holding each other hands. 

~After about 20 minutes~

I sink back into Thomas mind. I still feel Roman's warm hand. I can't get rid of it. I slip in my room without talking to the others. I don't want to bother them. I think Roman is still angry about it.

"Well that was nice," I smiled to myself. I almost made it to my room before I got stopped by a voice.

"Be ready Virgil. It's almost time," I looked around panic.

"Anxiety," I heard another voice. I looked towards it.

"Princey?" I questioned.

"Yeah, are you okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said, slipping into my room.

"Alright," I heard him said. I nodded and close my door and lock it. I curled up next to the door, listening in on the other conversation. 

~Roman

"Guys I think something is seriously wrong with Anxiety?" Patton said.

"It's nothing. I already asked him," I said.

"Really, you know he could be lying?" Logan said.

"Doubt it," I said, trying to deny my own feelings.

"If you say so Princey," Logic said, walking back to his room.

"I'm gonna go make cookies," Dad said, walking into the kitchen. I stood there thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'