Chapter 2

~Virgil

I got back through the door to see De and Remus was standing there with him. 

"What were you doing over there?" Remus asked.

"Talking to them," I whispered.

"Why?" De asked, crossing his arms. 

"Be-be-because they see-see-seem fr-fr-friendly," I mutter, pulling my hoodie closer to my body.

"They what they want you to believe. Then once they gain your trust they drop you like a sack of hands," Remus said.

"Re-re-really?" I asked. All of them nodded. I sighed and headed back to my room. I saw a lot of black in here. No colors. I like purple but there are none. I went for my bed and lay down. I close my eyes and waited for sleep but it never came. I got up and walked around my room to see anything else in here, "Nothing really in here," I said, flopping back down on the bed.

~Three Day later

I walked out of my room. I saw no one was up. I looked at the door to the other side. I really want to go over. I walked up to the door and open it up just a bit to see what's going on. I saw all three of them eating breakfast. I saw one of them to get up. He was walking over to me.

"Anxiety, want to join us?" the prince asked.

"I can't they won't let me," I said, backing up.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I'm not allowed," I whispered, shutting the door. I walked away and headed back to the table. I took a drink of my coffee. I looked out at the control room for dark sides. I saw a lot of people. I touched something causing some sort of panic for both me and the host. I stepped away and ran back into my room. I locked myself inside, "I don't like this. I hate this. I don't want to be here," I whispered, pulling my knees to my chest. I cried myself to sleep.

~1 week later

I was controlling my energy. I don't really like it but they told me to use it. It would be good to use it so I  use it. I looked through the crack of the door to see them. I started to get a voice in my head, telling me they don't like me and everyone would hate me. I started to get paranoid.  

"It's looks like Anxiety is becoming Paranoid," De said, stepping closer to me.

"Stay away," I said, stepping back. I could tell I'm harming the host. I push them out of the way and to my room. I saw a blade in there but I threw it away. I close my eyes hoping tomorrow would be better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~