Chapter 5

WARNING: GORE SELFHARM

~~Virgil

~A week later

I have been sleeping by the white door. I wanted to be like them but I couldn't. De and Remus notice this. I think they might be taking things into their own hands. I walked out of my room and headed to the control room. I saw them. Patton waved as usual. Princey glaring. Logic is reading. I slumped down into my chair.

I felt a wave of something bad. I saw blood. I freaked out and cause our host to run away from something. I saw him running towards the streets which I stopped him from doing.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, PARANOID?" Princey shouted.

"None ya," I said, back to him. Princey growled. I hissed.

"Awwweee, he's like a kitten," Patton exclaim.

"That's one way to put it but more evil," Logic said.

"I'M NOT EVIL!" I shouted, leaving the control room.

~two day later

I have been avoiding going to the control room. I don't want to be there. They started to call me, paranoid, since I kept Thomas from going to parties. You never know what's going to happen. They get made because I make sure he checks his things. I'm started to get fed up with this. 

I walked out of my room and walked into the control room. I saw them, sitting there doing what they need to do. I sat down in my chair.  I started to hear voice saying to do something about them. I looked back over towards them. I saw them with their necks cut opened. I fell out of my chair. I ran out of the control room and into my room. I locked myself in but I see them staring at me.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed, covering my mouth. I felt tear threatening to fall. I close my eyes, praying that it would go way. I don't want to see it anymore.

"Virgil!" I heard someone yelling.

"GET OUT!" I yelled hearing my voice glitches.

"Alright we leave. Come on, Remus," I heard them leave but I'm too scare to see if they are there or not. I decided to take a chance. I slowly opened my eyes to see nothing. I sighed and got up. I headed to the control room. I looked over and saw them. They look normal. I smiled in relief.

"Hey, Kiddo. Are you okay? You look paler then usual," Patton said.

"I'm fine thank you," I said. I looked around and notice that the other two aren't there," Um... Patton. Where are there they?" I asked.

"Still getting ready," Patton said.

"Make sense," I mumbled.

"Why did you leave so suddenly two day ago?" he asked.

"Nothing important. Don't worry about," I said.

"Okay, Kiddo," Patton said. I know that he don't believe me. At this point I really don't care. I felt another wave of panic. I looked around notice nothing was out of place until I looked back up to Patton and saw something I fear. I don't want to say. One eye is hanging out while a noose hanging around his neck.

I back up. I slumped to the floor. I hate this. I really do. I saw Patton looking concern but his eye is hanging from his socket. I close my eyes.

"Patton, what's going on. Thomas is in the boy's bathroom curled in a ball," I heard Roman's voice.

"It's Anxiety. He was freaking out about something but I don't have an idea of what," Patton said. I stopping hearing thing.

"Just tune them out Virgil," I whispered to myself, "Breath, Anx. Just breath," I said, calming myself down. I got up a few minutes later, I peaked around the console.  I saw them looking over at me. I slowly stood back and sat in my chair, "Just ignore them," I said.

"Anxiety, are you okay?" Logic asked coldly.

"Fine," I hissed, not looking at them. I looked over at the Thomas. I saw him struggling to talk to a guy. I'm not helping. I got up and left the room. I'll guy from the white door do their jobs.  I waited for about thirty minutes.

I walked back up to the control room. I saw them done talking to the cute guy. I smile and saw Logic, Princey, and Patton. I saw Princey drawing up an idea about Thomas and the guy. I love the idea but I couldn't actually let them be them without having some concern.  I heard a chuckle coming from behind me.

"Paranoid, do like a light side?" De asked.

"Of course not," I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Lair and that's my job," he said, smiling.

"Yeah, whatever. Now let me get back to my job," I said.

"Okay, I will not see you later," De said, sneaking back out.

"I still can see you. Snake face," I hissed. I watched him leave. I looked back over at the light sides. They seem to enjoyed each other company. I wish I could have that but  here no one will do anything. It's fend for our self thing. We talk but other then that. We are alone.  

I want to go over there. Maybe if I become less paranoid. I'll could do leave here and became a part of that side but how. I pondered for a minute. I heard a warnings. I looked up and saw a stick was swing towards Thomas. I made him step backwards and way from the kid.  I looked over at the light sides. I saw them sighing in relief.  I duck out and headed back to my room. I could think up a plan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~