Chapter 3

WARNING: SELFHARM & ABUSE

~Virgil

I got out of my room first time in three days. I got a cup of coffee when the mystery man came up and hit me in the back. I spilled my coffee on me. It burns me. I walked away from him. I felt someone grabbed me.

"You're going to use your power to make our host, EXTERMELY PARANOID, because not if I will beat you until you wish you dead," he said, walking away. I nodded and walked to the control room.  I saw the other side. I saw them waving but I don't wave. I looked down and touch the controls. Thomas, our host, was going into a panic more into a paranoid state.  I felt tear going down my face and stopped. I could do it any longer and ran out. I ran all the way to my room. I saw a blade in my bathroom.  I picked it up and press it against my skin. I hated it. I can't show emotion anymore. I don't want to feel.  I heard a knock on my door. I walked over to it and saw De and Remus.

"What?" I said, coldly.

"We saw what happen. We are so proud of you," They said.

"Sure, whatever," I said, closing my room door.

"Okay, well food will be out in a fart second," Remus said. I heard them yelling for food, a few minutes later. I walked out slowly. I saw Mystery man. He seems pissed.  I pulled my hoodie up and closer to my body. I grabbed some food and walked back to my room.  I don't like him. He's mean and those other guys beyond the white door probably don't like me anymore.  I don't like me anymore. I finished eating and waited until I'm sure they are asleep.

It feel like they are asleep. I took out my plate and fork. I looked towards the control room. I decided to head to it. I saw Princey standing there.

"Anxiety," I heard him. I looked over toward him.

"Princey," I said, "I'm sorry about today,"

"It's okay but why?" He asked.

"I don't have to choice," I said, looking down at the host.

"Why?"

"I can't tell you," I said, walking out of the control room. I walked down to see him.

"Who were you talking to?" Mystery man asked.

"No, one," I said, pushing past him. I caught a glimpse of orange.  

"Lair," He screamed, started to hit me. I felt blood trickling down my head. I pushed him off and ran to my room. I felt myself panic. I don't like him. No emotions. I walked to my bathroom and locked it. I cut my arms some more trying to calm my nervous.  I clean up my mess and wrap my arms. I unlock my door and head to bed. Sleeping is not an option anymore. I guess I could just count the my scars. I heard a hard knock at my door. I got up and walked to it. I heard heavy breathing. I don't like it. I locked my door and hid in my closet until they go away. I only been here a few weeks and it's already been hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~