Chapter 9

WARNING SELFHARM

~Virgil

I heard a lot of noise coming beyond my room.

"Why is Remus and De up at this time?" I asked, getting out of bed. I pulled my hoodie up and opened my room door. I headed towards the door and saw them.

"Morning Kiddo," Patton gleam. I looked around confused.

"Paranoid?" I step back and headed back to my room.

"Anxiety?" I heard voices calling out to me. I got to my room and shut the door. I slid down the door, trying to breath.

"Just breath, Anx, just breath," I whispered to myself. I heard a knock at my door. I flinch and whimpered a bit.

"They hate you Virgil," I heard a voice inside my room.

"They do," I whispered back.

"You know what to do," It said. I got up and walked to my bathroom. I found razor blade sitting on my bathroom sink. I rolled up my sleeves and grabbed it. I started to cut across my wrist. Once I finished I cleaned and wraps them. I rolled down my sleeve and headed out to the kitchen.

I got to the kitchen to grab some coffee when I smelled something good. I walked out and found cookies. My mouth is watering.

"Hey kiddo wants some cookies?" Patton asked. I nodded, "Alright," Patton handed me some cookies. I took a bite and felt it melt in my mouth.

"These are really good," I mumbled, taking another bite.

"Thank you. So, are you okay?" He asked concern.

"I'm fine," I said, looking up at Patton.

"Alright but tell me if you need anything," Patton said.

"Will do," I lied, "I actually came in here for coffee," I said shyly.

"Okay," he said, turning away from me and making me some coffee. Patton turn around and hands me the coffee.

"Thank you, " I whispered, taking the coffee and wraps my hands around the mug.

"Anytime Kiddo," Patton smiles. I walked into the living room curls up on the couch by the arm rest. I grab the remote and turn on some Disney movies. I heard voice but not the ones from his room.

"I'm telling you that he's not a light side," I heard a very royal voice.

"There is has to be a logical reason why he's here," a robotic voice said. 

"Will you two be nice to Anxiety," Patton said using is father tone.

"But he's a dark side Patton," Princey said. I curled deeper into the couch.

"Yes Princey is right on this one Patton," Logic said. I felt my heart drop.

"Anxiety come out here," I heard Patton voice. I got up shakenly.

"Wait he's out here?" Princey asked shocked. I walked close to the kitchen.

"I'm going to my room," I said, walking pass them. I walked into my room and close my door and locked it.

~Patton.

"See what you did?" I said angrily.

"Patton he's a villain," Princey said.

"No, he's misunderstood," I said, crossing my arms.

"Patton your wrong," Princey said.

"I'm mean it. Don't judge him. We don't know much about Anx," I said.

"That is why keep him away from the control room," Logic said. I grunted and walked away from them.

"You guys are so unbelievable," I sighed and walked to my room.

~Virgil

I can hear shouting from the kitchen. I knew I should of stayed in here. I made things worse. I curled up in a ball by my door. I started to cry, knowing I won't be accepted here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~