Chapter 14

~Virgil

~Months later

Deceit showed up in two videos. I can't I tried to hold them back. I tried so hard to keep them away for the others. I tried I just hope it don't get wor.... I talked to soon.

I walked down the hall to the control room. I see Remy.

"Virgil what's going on with Thomas?" he asked.

"Well he did have two run in with Deceit but from the looks of it. Remus is gonna show up," I said crossing my arms.

"Hey kiddo," Patton said, walking in. I knew this is gonna cause problems. Patton started to talked about things that shouldn't be happening. I tried to reason with him. In which causing Thomas waking. Thomas decided to do a video. Patton and I showed up and agree not  to talked about it. Roman decided to pop up in do to his curious nature.

"Leave it Princey," I growled. Then Roman decided to bring Logan in on this. I was beyond annoyed. Patton changed the topic to Just like heaven. We started talked about that. I was relax until I see Remus. My voice went deeper and bit demonic. We saw Remus knock out Roman. I sighed.

Remus did his bit. We tried to figure out how do deal with him. I felt more disappointed in myself. That means there is one more.  I looked at them. Then video slowly came to an end. I was scared of Remus anymore. I was more worried about the last Dark Side to pop up. I sighed.

"Virgil?" Thomas said.

"I'm ok just disappointed in myself," I said.

"Why that?"

"Because I should've done better to protect you guys better from them," I said.

"Virgil don't be so hard on yourself. We can deal with them together," Thomas said, worried. I knew I was effected him.

"Thomas you don't get it. It's my job to keep them away," I said, looking down.

"What make you so different from rest of us?" Thomas asked, raising his voice.

"Because I was one of them," I looked at him in tears, and ducked out taking a breath as I do. I arrived back in the mind. I open my eyes and saw them. Patton, Logan, and Roman. They looked scared. I walked pass them, keeping my head down.

"Virgil," I heard Roman but I kept walking. I felt him grab my arm.

"Leave me alone," I whispered.

"No, we need to talk," Logan said.

"Please just let it go," I pleaded.

"Kiddo, we want to help. Please let us," Patton said, standing in front of me. I kept my eyes on the floor.

"You don't. Not after I have done," I muttered. I felt some cup my cheeks. I instinctively leans into it looking up. 

"Virgil," Roman voice soften.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you," I said.

"Vigil, you can't bottled it up anymore," Logan said.

"He's right kiddo. It will do more harm then good. Plus your not alone anymore," Patton said with a small smile. I nodded and started to tell them my whole life story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The End ~~~

Sorry for the long wait. I had a lot of stuff to do and my computer have been acting up