𝙊𝙉𝙀

Jen_bebe

...

♥ liked by rosierose, agustd, suhanz 100+ othersjen_bebe Party tonight 🌙✨💖

jen_bebe Party tonight 🌙✨💖

mark_T Save me a dance😘
kaiz Fuck you just keep on getting more beautiful
ireneluv yes that's my bitch😍💦
View more comments

JENNIE

"Jennie your friends are here!" I hear my mom shout from downstairs, as I finish up my last touches to my makeup.

"I'm coming!" I take my hills over my shoulders and run downstairs.

"Oh, Jennie you're going to mess up your hair it took me forever to style it." She slaps my arm.

"Mom I gotta go just leave it." I pout while putting on my heels.

"I'm a hairstylist and stylist my work needs to be shown looking good not a load of crap." My mother is a professional hair stylist and fashion icon for celebrities. I was grown into this treatment of beauty is everything but it can be a lot but most stressful when your mother is the one putting pressure on everything you wear, eat, look, and post. 

"Right, right mom bye bye." I quickly step out the door and jog to ireans car.

"BE CAREFUL SWEETIE." My mom yells waving her Gucci fan she got as a gift in China in one of her fashion walk festivities. 

JIMIN

JIMIN

"I really don't want to go to the party taemin."

"Oh come on jimin it's going to be fun this is the first party of the year also our last it's senior year!" Taemin says while still styling his hair. Taemin has been one of my closest friends since pre-k, the first person to really ever be there for me especially when I came out gay to him in the 7th grade, well the first person to also realize I was gay he was my first kiss, after like two dates let us say we would rather be taking it in then the other way around, so we broke up rather fast and stayed as good friends.   

"For you! I'm still a junior... Then I'm alone." I pout while tying my shoes. Taemin then steps back from the mirror to take a clear look at himself and then comes to sit on the bed with me with his arm around my shoulders.

"Do it for me then hmm for my last year spending time with my best buddie!" He grins at me.

"Fine, but if you get drunk I'm not dealing with your ass!" I sternly say while getting up and also taking a look at myself.

"Okay, Jimin let's go the hot men await!" Taemin says while jumping off the bed and running down the hall.

"I wonder if he's going." Then taking me out of my thoughts I hear a car start.

"Shit... TAEMIN DUMMY DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!"

 TAEMIN DUMMY DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!"

🔞⚠

JUNGKOOK

"Fuck~ you like sucking my cock, don't you. Don't stop I'm almost there." I start pulling the girl's hair making her deep-throat me

"Mmm," She moans sending vibrations that make me lose it so that I start fucking her mouth.

"Keep moaning like that I'm gonna cum."

°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°
°

"Here is the weed you wanted." I toss a bag to the girl who I still don't know, when doing deals customers don't give names it's to hide and give them protection.
"If you want more I expect money," I tell her while getting my keys off her dresser.

"Oh jungkook you know you want to fuck my mouth again." She giggles and puts the bag of weed in her purse.

"I don't actually do this it's just been a tough night, so don't go around telling people if you let me fuck them or give me a blowjob I'll give you free weed." I lean up to her taking my hand and caress her cheek. "Got that." I step away and leave the room but before I do she calls me back.

"Wait you going to the party tonight? if so do save me a dance, and then later I'll let you fuck me." She starts giggling while fixing her dress.

"Fuckin whore." I turn and leave the room.

"FUCKER!" I hear her yell, as I smirk leaving her house.

.

.

.

"Yoongi I'm home you almost ready?" I quickly head towards my room and change for the party. These parties are what we live on we usually make $1,000 a night selling weed at parties like these.

"Ya so did you get the money from the chick." he leans on my bedroom door well taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "About that... No." I get up from my bed while putting on my jacket. 

"What do you mean kook," Yoongi says letting the death stick hang from the corner of his mouth while giving me a death glare.

"I had a rough night and needed a load off she did not have the money on her so-"

"You fucked her?" He said in disgust.

"No she gave me a blowjob that's it, and I know what you're going to say it's bad for the business blah blah blah it won't happen again." I turn to him giving him a sad smile and a thumbs up.

"Fine, I will let you slide this time can't be mad. I did it myself one time, anyways get the backpack on S.coups is on his way with our ride."