𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀°4

YOONGI

"Why you in here?"

"I was late to class... Why are you in here"?

"Caught cheating on a test. Was not gonna come but seen you walk in and was like might as well go."

"H-huh? Why"?

"I don't know yet." I honelsty did not know but this jimin has been on my mind since that night I seen him walking down the halls, but I avoid him he's making me feel something that I don't want to feel... However I'am curious and won't mind experimenting with him.

"Wanna fuck."

I turn my head towards him and give him a small smirk.

"W-what? You wanna fuck like here"? He says while seeing if the janitor is still crashed.

"Why scared or a virgin?"

"I'm not a virgin... But scared yes." I can see cheeks starting to turn a deep pink and his gaze trying to avoid mine.

"So wait your scared, but is that a yes"? He did not really oppose to it.

"Well... It's been awhile... And your not bad looking-" and just like that I kissed him slowly but passionately.

JIMIN

JIMIN

I don't know what to think at this moment, but the feeling was full excitement because yoongi was kissing me. I did not even know he was gay.
"Wait." I stop the kiss to breath a little and to check to see if the janitor is still asleep.

"Mabey we shouldn't d-do this hear..." I mumble still kind dazed and flustered of what just happened I could not even look at him in the eyes.

" You know doing it in places like the bathroom, the car" he then picks up my chin to look at him and whispers against my lips.

"The storage room can make sex way interesting and better."

Shit.

This is much shorter then how the first one was before wattpad had gone wrong with me. BUT this was a little yoongi and Jimin background for you and of course what ties in to the next ch. I'll update CH6 asap since I'm not doing anything right now!