𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙀

1st day of school, for some their last year.

ROSE

7:20am time to start my first day, for my last year of school. Wow time flew by. After the party soyeon took me home by walking. Her friend's wanted to drive back home but they were too wasted so she made them also walk home. I had to no sleep thinking about school, and that boy I met at the party. He was so nice, sweet, funny... A mystery.

But why did he tell me we can never be friend's?

JUNGKOOK

Beep Beep-

I'm so fuckin tried did not get a shut eye yoongi and jimin were at it all night. It was about 3am when they stopped. I get up and get ready for school, as I head to the bathroom I see jimin quietly sneak out of yoongi's room he looks at me and we both give each other a small smile then jimin makes his way out of the house. I don't get why yoongi and him can't just get together.

7:30am

"Yoongi you ready?"

"Ya let's go." We made our way to zuho's car.

"Ayo buddy, boss."

Yoongi grumbled while taking his seat closing his eyes. Zuho turns to me in a quick motion smirking

"Hey jungkook I seen you talking to the new girl rose last night~." Zuho says.

"Ya so." Another reason why I could not sleep last night.

"Well you two... You know."

"No we didn't just talked, and I'm not a fuck boy don't think cause of that one time I let a girl suck my dick think it was one time." I say angrily zuho just laughs.

"Well since you don't seem interested in her, then you don't mind me getting a piece of that."

No. Never. Don't touch her.

"Don't, just hurry up and drive us to hell."

I'm doing this for her protection.

JIMIN

"JIMIN WHERE WERE YOU LAST NIGHT!" My mother yells at me after trying to sneak into my room.

"Sorry mom... Taemin had a rough night at the party, so I stayed to help him out."

"Aish that taemin kid I don't like, but you are good friend don't let him take advantage of that! Anyway's get ready for school hurry I'll drop you off."

"Thanks mom! Love you." I'm sorry mom.

" I'm sorry mom

ROSE

"Rose can you like not run and wait up." Soyeon says while walking up to me.

"I don't run rose so walk with me. Let's see your schedule I'll help you out." I smile and nod handing my schedule to soyeon.

"Okay, so your a lucky ass all your classes are together which is easier for you and me." Me and soyeon start to walk towards the main building, but I quickly get distracted when I saw him jungkook.

"Hey rose what- oh. Rose don't get involved with him." I turn to soyeon with a questioning frown.

"Soyeon." I turn to see the pale boy from the party the dealer... What's his name again.

"What do you want yoongi." Ah yoongi.

"Here, my mom said to give you this."  Mom? Yoongi hands soyeon a $20

"I don't need it." She smacks his hand away.

"Look my mom says it's for lunch, even though I know you don't need it but just take it mom worked a two day and night shift so just take it." He then throws the money at her and leaves.

"I bet your wondering what the hell right?" She says while picking up the money and stuffing it into her pocket.

I nod.

"Well yoongi was my step brother. His mom was with my dad until my dad found a richer model, anyways I see yoongi's mom as my mom not that plastic bitch I have right now. Yoongi's mom also sees me as her daughter and tires to give me some money, but I don't let her I abvoulsy don't need it now. Her and yoongi need it more. Back then I tired sneaking money into their bank account but yoongi caught me, and he gave me hell."

I quickly take my note pad out and begin to write.

Did he beat you! OH and does yoongi see you as his little sister? Do you see him as your brother?

"Ha no yoongi does not hit girl's he just told my dad. And no he thinks of me as a customer for his weed and I see him as my dealer. We were never close." We both sigh at this whole talk and situation. I look up to see jungkook looking at me I smile and wave but he quickly turns around.

I should just stay away then.