𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀

Before the party

JAEBUM

JAEBUM

"HEY JAEBUMASS GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND HELP ME OUT WITH THE TABLES!" I scoff at kibum with a grin ad I walk over to him lifting up the tables legs and setting it on the ground.

"Can't you just have one of your butler's to do all the work." I ask my rich buddy.

"Okay not all rich folks have butler's... Also it's thier day off so you know."

"Ya I know." I roll my eyes at him. I'm not rich like kibum I come from a single mother with three kids trying to make it work. Since the school's merge I knew It was my chance to make a rich friend and could help me out with some money problems... Yes I mean using them. But I was lucky I found kibum he saw right through me, and was willing to help me. He even pulled some strings and got me a job at his father's hotel as a front clerk.

"Hey I heard jennie is coming." I glance over at him slowly while setting the last table up to see a small smirk on him.

"Ya and what about it."

"Aw come on I know you have the hot's for her! Oh and she just posted on her Instagram and she looks fine ass fuck." He passes me the phone and I'll have to admit she still beautiful as ever. I admit I like jennie, and me and her go way back. Her mother and my mother were friends we use to hang out when where smaller we had alot of play dates. It was all good until jennie's mom accused her of trying to take her man jennie's father, but that's all bulllshit my mom's still in love with my dead father but that's a another story I'll tell later.

"Your practically eye fuking my phone ." he laughs I shove his phone at him and turn so my flustered face won't make me a target of jokes and teasing.
"Your dumb, and I got to go my little sister just come out if school text me the plans for the party tonight if I need to bring anything." I take my keys off the counter and head out.

"This party better make my senior year start off good."