𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

The next day after the party

JENNIE

I woke up feeling sick with bad headache. Looking around I see that I'm not in my own bed I slowly start to gain memory of last night I look over my shoulder to see jaebum and notice his arm's around my waste.

Fuck.

I slowly take take his hand off my waste and turn over to him. I caress his cheek and call out to him to wake up before anyone walks in I mean we are in strangers bed.

"Jaebum wake up... Bummie."

Jaebum slowly opens his eyes and looks at me then suddenly looks at where we are I notice him to realized what just happened between us

"I'm sorry jennie.. I-I was drunk and-"

"No I was drunk also I remember to telling you to drink more... I'm sorry."

"Let's just say were both at fault jennie."

"Y-ya okay, but we should go before someone comes in."

"Okay let me just-"

BAM

The door swings open, jaebum quickly pulls the covers over my head.

"Oh oh oh jaebum buddy you got laid!"

"Shut up kibum! Get out!"

"She still there? Hello miss! Just want to say that we need to rap this up because my parents are coming home and you all just had sex on my parents bed!"

Kibum then starts laughing very loudly my poor head...

"KIMBUM GET OUT ALREADY!"

"okay okay bye bye!"

I slowly take the covers off my head and look around to find our clothes and underwear on the floor.

"Umm... You can use that bathroom to change I'll change out here and... Ya."

"Okay... Can you c-close your eyes so I can go to the bathroom..."

"O-oh ya g-go ahead."

After both of us got dressed we snook out of the house before kibum can see me. The akwardbess and not knowing what happens next can be felt between us. I like him I just wish this could of gone way different. After getting into jaebum's car making the ride to my house the whole ride there was dead silent... That for some reason was a long ass ride or at least it felt like it.

We made it to my house so I decided to break the ice.

"Jaebum... Let this not break what we have please."

"Of course... I was thinking the same."

I give him a small smile and quick kiss on the cheek and get out of the car. I give him a wave and he then leaves... Without a wave back or smile. I like him... Alot.

A girl like me is not good enough for him... Did I lose my friend my only good friend?

Fuck this shit.

YOONGI

Why can't I just accept that I'm bisexual... Mabey because I'm scared? I'm afraid to love? Won't allow myself to fall for a man? I always ask this to myself while looking at him. I don't find any other guy's attractive but him. Jimin.

I notice him steer in his sleep so I look away from him pretending to sleep ready for him to take his leave. It's a deal once we have a night of lust the other leaves with no word. I'm the one who made the deal... I know I'm a stupid idiot, but I can't have him having feelings nor can I because I know if I were to have mornings with him... I would always want to wake up next to him.

I feel him get up and leave the bed, hearing him put on his clothes and then the door closes. I open my eye's and he's gone.

This is what I want right?

______________________________________

I've been inspired

- MDH