𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

JUNGKOOK

"HEY YOOKOOK MY BOY'S MY MAINS MY-"

"Shut up already Kibum." Yoongi says while stepping into the already packed house. You can tell everybody was already wasted or about to be. Girl's grinding, and the boy's while trying to get some.

"So how much should I sell for?" Yoongi turned to me after giving some weed to kibum.

"Well each bag is 2 grams so $15, and please don't let some bitch offer you a fuck instead of paying." He says while pushing me a little giving me his famous death glare.

"That was one time. I'm sorry again."

"It's cool just sell all this and we call it even." He smirks then walks away already getting a line for the weed.

Let's sell some weed

ROSE

"Here rose drink this." Yuiq says while downing her drink. I look in it and sniff it to only found out that it's alcohol I quickly take one of my sticky notes and begin to write but was stopped.

"She's not drinking. I promised her mom I'll keep her safe." Soyeon says while taking a sip her drink. I smile at her and look around to view the people I will be going to school with they all look very sociable.

"HEY YOONGI COME HERE." I turn back to soyeon who was calling this boy who was walking over to us.

"Soyeon my favorite customer." Soyeon scoffs at this yoongi and pulls out a good amount of cash from her bra. "Here keep the change and give me 4 bags."

He takes the money and only pulls out the money needed for four bags. "I don't need the extra cash kid, don't petty me." Yoongi gets out four bags of this green stuff. "Here you go kid." He then walks away. I quickly tap soyeon's shoulder and point to the bags.

"This my princess is weed, and no you can't try it nor will you ever." She smiles at me while passing the bags both to yuiq and ryujin. I quickly pull out my pen and start writing and stick it to her arm.

WEED?! That's not good for you!!

She laughs and scrunched the paper then tossed it. "Look rose I know, but who cares I only live once and I'm young with teen problems so just leave it like that." I could tell soyeon has a secretive side to her, but I'll ask her another day. Right now I need to just focus on the party and see where I belong.

JIMIN

JIMIN

"Taemin I change my mind I don't want to be here!" A whisper yell as we walk our ways towards the drinks. "Oh can you chill and have some fun. Your shy gay ass needs it." Taemin says while looking around for some men to hook up with later. I scan the room hoping that I won't bump into him.

 I scan the room hoping that I won't bump into him

JENNIE

"Hey baby let's go to a room and you know."

"No I don't know nor want to know, so bye." I was about to stand up from the couch to walk away but got pulled back by this jerk. "Oh come on I seen your post, and look how your dressed you want to be fucked tonight." I look at him with disgust and try to yank my hand away from him to only just feel him grip harder that it hurts. "Let me go!" I whisper shout to not cause a scene. "No I won't let me fuck yo-"

"Let her go." I look behind me

Jaebum

Is this good so far? Are you enjoying the story?