𝙎𝙄𝙓

Present day at the party

JENNIE

"Jaebum, so how are you"?

"Good how about you"?

"Great you look good by the way."

"Thanks you look beautiful."

"Thanks... Also thank you for back there."

"Ya no problem... You wanna catch up and get drink"?

"I would love to."

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK

"Thanks kook see ya later." I look in the bag and notice I have about 4 more bags.

"Fuck these kids are weed freaks even I don't smoke that much." I look around trying to find some people who are drunk or high enough to just by the whole 4 bags so I can have some fun.

"Should I check the poo-" as I was going to walk towards the pool I get punch spilled over me.

"Are you serious! Who-" I turn to see a girl who looks at me with big eyes.

She's pretty.

She quickly shakes her hands and takes out a small pack of sticky notes and writes down in a hurry. While I just look at her amazed... She's really pretty.

The girl then hands me a sticky note and bows while mouthing sorry trying to clean off the punch. I take the note and read it.

"I'm so sorry I got bumped into and lost my balance! I'm really sorry!"

I chuckle at the note but wonder why she just could not apologize with her own words.

"It's fine but why write it can't you just talk." She points at her throat and shakes her head. "Soar throat"? She shakes her head and takes the apology note back then writes

"I'm mute."

Oh.

"Sorry... What's your name"? She smiles and mouthes R O S E.

Rose, pretty. "Mine name is Jungkook." I move my hand up for a handshake and she does the same. She points to my bag mabey asking what I'm doing with a backpack at a party. I don't want to tell her by the looks of it she's not the type of person that would be interested in this nor would I want her to be... She looks new too never seen her around.

"It's nothing just a friends...ah there he is now! Can you stay right here I'll be back?" She smiles and nods. I quickly run to zuho

"Hey man sell the rest for me ya"?

"What hell no! I just finished I want to have fun"!

"Zuho please I'll do anything."

"Anything..." Zuho says with a smirk.

"Yes anything."

"Fine give me the number to the last chic you sold weed to you know the girl who gave you a BJ." He laughs

"How- you know what nevermind fuck yoongi. And ya I'll get you the number." I lend him my bag and go towards rose.

"So rose wanna get more punch."

JIMIN

JIMIN

"Shit"! I see yoongi handling some business from across from me I quickly look away and head towards the bathroom and try to hide.

When we fucked in the storage room in detention I thought It was just a one time thing, but was I wrong. Yoongi ended up telling me how he was curious, so I agreed to help him... Why? I don't know I mean he is great at sex also he is a cool guy.

Fuck okay yes I like him. When he confessed about him being curious we just finished having our second time having sex this time it was in the mall's bathroom. Later on he made an agreement, if we bump into each other we have to fuck... Let's just say it's our thing kind of like a kink game. But my feelings for him have grown I've been avoiding him for 3 weeks I've missed his text and calls, so ya if he were to see me now I would never walk again.

As I was about to close the bathroom door I get pushed back and pushed against the door harshly.

"What the fuck jimin"!

"S-shit your so tight."

"Mmm faster~"

"Don't ever avoid me do hear me f-fuck!" After not answering why I have been avoiding me he just started to kiss me and my whipped ass said fuck it. I missed his touch. So here I am getting pounded against the door.

"I'm gonna cum yoongi-"

"Fuck! hold it wait for me."

"Mmm ah! Right there~" after 5 minutes we both came together.

"Sorry, for avoiding you... I was having family issues." I lied.

"It's fine just tell me. If you need anyone to talk to I'm here. Just don't avoid me again I hate that shit." Yoongi is not your typical bad boy. He may be cold but once you get to know him and friend him... He's an amazing guy.

"Have you sold all your weed?"

"Ya I'm about to go home."

"Oh."

"Wanna... Make up for days you avoided me." He steps closer and caresses my cheek.

"Sure."

Yoongi how do I stop these feelings.