𝙏𝙒𝙊

The night sky is pretty today theres so many stars out tonight, big fluffy clouds around the full moon, it's cold but not to cold just prefect. I can hear crickets outside my window along with an owl on the top of my neighbors roof, the outside smelling like fresh cut lawn and someone's barbeque dinner. I can see, smell, hear, feel, but I cannot speak.

ROSE

ROSE

I quickly run to my phone after my shower to see if soyeon has texted me. Soyeon is my neighbour who will be showing me around school. I just moved here from Jeju my dad had gotten a big promotion we went from a small two bedroom old rusty house to a four bedroom with all new furnished house. What an upgrade.
Currently I'm nervous to start my new life here in the city of Seoul. When we first got to our new house soyeon's parents gretted us along with others. Soyeon's parents partically made us bond I could tell soyeon was the bad girl type who followed her own rules and did not give a shit. She scared me to be honest, but once she found out I was mute she got interested in me I guess? Then later we just talked and learned stuff about each other for example she's younger then me, cool, and she loves to chew strawberry bubble gum.

Tonight soyeon was taking me to a party. Soyeon says that every new school year one of the rich kids pull up a huge party before school starts. My parents were pretty hesitant on letting me go, but with some begging and acting all cute I got my way.

Soyeon🔥

Hey I'll be there in 10 be outside.

I quickly get up and start searching for clothes. This will be my first high school party, and I'm a new girl! This is going to be nerve wrecking as fuck.

What should I wear... Ah! This is pretty.

After a doing my hair and makeup I hear my mom yell from downstairs.
"ROSE, SOYEON IS HERE!" I quickly grab my purse along with my baby pink sticky notes and my mini pen and shove it in my purse. I make my way downstairs and see soyeon at the front door dressed up like the badass she is.

( Soyeon's outfit for the party)

I wave and smile to her while heading towards the door until my mom grabs me by the shoulders and spins me around. "Please be careful my rose. Your father also wanted me to tell you to also be careful." I nod and hug her. Mom let's go of me and tells soyeon to keep me safe.

"Well rosie I assumed you were going to dress like that."

(Rose's outfit for the party)

I look at her confusingly and mouthed why does it look bad? She laughs at me
"No, not at all it's cute. You have that sweet girl next door vibe." She laughs and I giggle we start walking up to the party it's about a fourteen minute walk up the hill. While walking up the hill I'm fascinated by some of the houses they are so big and fancy. "Nice houses huh." Soyeon says while nudging my shoulders. I nod and take out my note pad and pen to write her something. After I tap her arm lightly and give it to her.

So what do I need to know before we arrive?

"Well there's nothing to worry about the whole school has its own groups the rich and the not so rich. Just stay in your lane and don't embarrass yourself. But over all the school is seprated the poor is on the north side while the rich is at the south side of campus. Really stupid I gotta say." I look down not knowing what social group I'am I mean where's the group of poor to suddenly rich at?

"But hey don't worry just don't do drugs, don't get drunk, and don't have sex with random strangers, don't gain fake friends, and your good... don't be like me" She silently says the last part thinking I did not hear. As I was about to write something else an old ford baby blue truck pulled up beside us. There was two girl's in the truck that looked around soyeon's age.

"Hey soyeon need a ride!" The driver yells while the other girl makes her way to the back.

"Thought you whores said you weren't going?" Soyeon says while leaning leaning on the car window.

"We changed our minds, also we heard that min yoongi is coming with fresh weed, so we need a rich friend like you to hook us up." Soyeon scofs and opens up the door.

"whores this is park rose she's new." Soyeon tells me to come closer and she introduces the two girl's to me the driver with red fire hair was yuiq and the girl in the back with baby pink hair was ryujin. We got in the truck and made our way while soyeon told the girls about me not being able to talk and to watch out for me. At this point I'm glad I met this badass chick.