𝙁𝙄𝙑𝙀°2

YOONGI

"Put your seatbelt on."

"Okay... Thank you back there."

"Ya whatever. What's your name?" I take a look back at the boy after starting the car I knew who he was he went to Sanwoo High seen him on social media just never knew his real name."

"Jimin. Park jimin... Yours?"

"Yoongi. Min yoongi." After our short introduction we were back to silence.

"Where do you live I'll give you a lift."

"Oh no it's okay! Umm I'll leave." I locked the door as he turns to me fast avoiding eye contact. Which he has been avoiding since we been in the car.

"Just tell me."

"O-okay."

-10 minutes later-

"Is this it?" I was amazed where he lived it was a big house with many trees, beautiful flowers, vines around the gate and walls of the house, and the illuminating lights casted on the house perfectly. Let's just say this is my dream house.

"Yes, thank you so much again yoongi... I don't know how much to-"

"Shut up. It was not an act to get money from you. I was just being a nice person."

"R-right thank you." Right when he was about to open the car door he turns slightly, avoiding eye contact with me.

"We will be school mates soon right? You go to Wonho High? See you there bye." And with that he was gone.

"Shit is it that obvious I don't go to his school pft haha... He was cute."