𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

ROSE

This jungkook guy is funny, cute, kind... Not like any guys I've ever met before. I was hesitant at first by his looks and the backpack of weed. When I ask he told me it was nothing, but I already knew it was weed he had the same bag that yoongi guy had.

Why did he lie? Well that's what I'm about to ask him.

"And over there are-"

Why did you lie to me about the bag with weed?

I interrept him while talking about each group of people who are at the party. He read it and scratched the back of his head letting out a chuckle.

"It's not something I want to be known for.. Especally to a girl. Let's just say it would be nice for someone to know me for me... Not the weed guy, I'm sorry for lying to you rose." I nod and give him a thumbs up.

I take another note and write to him real fast.

You are more than just the weed guy I'm sure of it! Let's be friends :)

I hand him the note and see him smirk while reading, but then he frowns and looks at me.

"We can't be friends rose... We can never be friends."

He then turns around fast and walks away.

What just happened.

JAEBUM

Jennie has not changed at all she's still the same. I'm glad that the whole popularity didn't take her whole I've been chatting with her for a good two hours. I've missed this...

"Oh! And remember that time you fell on the first day of 1 st grade in a puddle!" She laughs at me while we each are telling stories of our childhood the good and the bad.

"Ya I remember that, then you took off your sweater for me to hide the mud stain on my ass because it looked like I crapped in my pants." We both lightly chuckle at the memory, and take another drink.

"I'm out of beer bummi let's take some shots ya!"

"I already feel it hitting me." I say while putting my empty beer can down.

"Hehe me too but school is starting and senior year will be stressful I just want tonight to be wild and crazy." She says while taking my hands and bringing me up from the couch. We both stare into each others eyes I blush once I see her blush.

"Y-ya okay your right let's just try not to get to drunk." She giggles intertlocking our hands while she leads us running to the shots.

Wild and crazy it was indeed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was supposed to update this on the 19th but something had came up and then 20th could not work for me either 😒 I'm not very proud of this chapter I could add more I know I can! I'm just starting to get that writers block, then I'm thinking this book is not good enough... I don't know honestly. Right now I'm reading and watching movies for inspirations so hopefully that boost my motor. If you are enjoying it thank you very much I'll try to upload more and write more!

- MDH