Chapter 1

Overview:

  Starting a new life was actually harder than i thought. I didn't even think it was going to be hard.

  Few months ago,  I only had few problems to worry about, my driver's license, Old Mac, whose chicken I ran over with a bicycle and having a boyfriend. Asides that I was problem free.

   Now I'm living in a shit bag, with a lot of people to deal with, i had :

1.) Gregory McIntosh, Aka Greg ,My first ever boyfriend in town. We only lasted few weeks because he cheated on me. We saw him with some old guy kissing at a party he personally invited me to. He wasn't even remorseful and that hurt alot. He made me cry… Oh!! by 'we' I meant Me and Elly, which leads me to ….

2.) Danielle Collins, Aka Elly ,my best friend since elementary school. She moved away before middle school when her mom gain full custody of her and luckily I found her again. The only bad thing about her is that she lives far away from me and we only see at school and she visits me a few times because she has a car.

3.) Riley Humbert, Aka Bitch, Aka hoe ,Aka Slut . Riley is my worst encounter in Miltown. First she hates the fact that our cheerleading coach likes me more than her and she hates me also. She looks for anything possible to mock me and insult me. She the worst kind of human being you can ever encounter. Sometimes I wonder if she's really human. The amount of evil she does is enough to kill…

Then lastly

4.) Jace Walker, No Akas, Handsome but a pain in my ass, he's makes fun of me in class and steps on every single nerve in me. I wonder why he has it out on me though.

I considered my senior year hell after a month,   What I planned to do was start a-new and get into no trouble, but I guess that's inevitable……..

*
*

Chapter 1

I was completely over McIntosh as Elly would call him.whenever I see him in school I just walked past like we had nothing before. we became total strangers.

I was in my sitting room where I was having a sleepover night with Elly and her cousins, Tania and Ciara .

''Look! April it's your turn finally.'' Ciara said.

I turned to stare at Ciara who was smiling at me. She had been waiting all night for the dice to roll out my number.

''Truth or dare?'' she asked, with her mood already brightened.

''Truth'' I answered.

''Chicken always using the easy way out.'' Elly murmured.

I just find it fun to be asked questions. I hated the fact that everyone finds giving me a dare as something interesting. '' I'm no chicken, okay dare me Ciara.'' I give in.

She smiled and rubbed her hands together. " You know dear April, I haven't seen a highschool boy's underwear before."

I chuckled as I said. ''Me neither."

''Great! I wanna see one, so I dare you to steal one from a boy in your class.'' she said.

''No way darling, am not doing that." I refused. What was she thinking?

" Besides there's nothing you can do about it.'' I answered before adjusting my self on the floor mat.

''Oh!'' Tiana exclaimed,''well remember that video you made confessing your undying love to Jordan(Elly's brother),well I'm going to post it on my page if you don't do as she says." she added.