Chapter 12

In some stories, Something would have happened already between me and Jace.we would have gone on a real date and maybe even kissed.We would have probably made it official and let everyone believe we were in love from start.The only problem was that my life wasn't those cliché stories that I couldn't stop watching.

"What is this place?" I breathed out.

Jace turned to me with a grin,"This Doll face is the beauty of Miltown."

My eyes drifted across the large,construction company interior that had gone out of use for many years.Surounding me were lots of differently dressed people. graffiti filled the wall and loud music blasted the whole building.

"How did you know about this place" I asked, my eyes following a girl with a guitar.

"I know a guy" Jace answered

Jace! the multi talented guy whom everyone loved for being so good was apparently not that of a nice lad. He's all secretive and into hidden clubs and girls not forgetting his bike.

I punched Jace shoulder before replying, "Tell me the Truth"

"Fine!" Jace relented, rubbing his arm as he added, "Nora and I stumbled upon this place and we were hooked up ever since."

"Nora?" I repeated the name, coming out sharp from my mouth.

"Getting a little jealous huh?" Jace asked with a smirk on his lips.

"No, I'm not" i scoffed then moved my hair over my shoulder, "I was just wondering"

Throwing his arm around my shoulders Jace began to lead me through different people, towards the far end of the room where a small group of people where standing around in a circle.

Muttering, I had to strain my ear to hear Jace whisper, "we didn't date if that's what you want to know, we are only Friends."

I was about to reply but was interrupted by a blonde haired girl who looked slightly older than me. She smiled widely at me then at Jace, Her eyes lingering on him for a moment before speaking in a sugar coated tone, "Hey I'm Jane.Do you guys want to play a game with us?"

We followed her gaze towards the the people that stood in a circle who were now seated around a round table that was lined with shot glasses.They were maybe four or five at most.

"What game is it?" Jace questioned

"Never have I ever" Jane replied.

I glanced down at the shot glass then I mumbled, "That's a drinking game"

Jace heard me and cast his grey eyes onto my face, "Don't tell me you are a chicken".

"I'm not a chicken" I retorted " I'm just scared that you'll pass out."

"I won't pass out" Jace answered with a smirk ,"but I'm not sure about you"

"I won't pass out" I snapped crossing my arms.

"You will play then" Jane interrupted with another smile that was starting to make me think she was drunk already.

Murmuring, I followed jace and Jane towards the circle of friends who seemed much older and more experienced than me.

Jane introduced us to them before making space for us to sit next to her.Placed in between Jace and another guy, the game commenced.

"The rules are simple" Jane who was already beginning to act like the leader, "say something you have never done, if someone else has done it, they drink.

The guy next to me spoke with a low rhythm to his voice as though he was half asleep, "Never have I ever gone skin dipping"

Few girl-excluding me and weirdly a skinny looking guy, Andy grabbed a shot glass and swallowed.