Chapter 5

I guess you all are wondering how I ended up in Jace's room,begging him to be my boyfriend.

Well, there's a short-long explanation for that.
Just to let you know,if I had a second choice I wouldn't have picked Jace as my boyfriend for the competition. I had a second choice though,Gregg!. I rather beg Jace than go back to Gregg. I can't believe he left me for another guy.i was hoping to share my first kiss with him.

Please! Don't judge me, I'm not the first teenager who hasn't had a taste of .....whatever kisses tasted like.

I should start at the very beginning,when my lie spiralled out of control and got me sleeping in Jace's balcony.
I was on my own,minding my business as I walked down the hallway after collecting my phone back from Jace.    Doing his work was tough but I did it. So I was walking back to my locker but i stopped. A clown was dancing and I had no reason not to watch him joggle a bicycle with eggs in his hands. Okay you got me, though I would love to see that.

   Once I attended a birthday party,an unforgettable party for the birthday girl and the guests.The entertainer was a clown,an untrained clown to be exact. He was busy with his mime act which looked like something I would watch at a funeral ceremony. the birthday girl who was bored and angry told him to do something fun like joggle eggs and indeed he did.He picked up three eggs and threw them up and they all landed on the poor girl. Haha, it's still funny.

I was ogling Brandon, the school's president. I moved close to a locker and pretend to stare at my phone.Brandon was hot!.His chestnut brown hair and his eyes so green they'd make my tummy turn everyday.

Y'all wondering why I didn't pick Brandon.well for your information,he was already taken by Riley Humbert.The blonde haired blue eye princess who seemed to have it out for me ever since the cheer squad paid me more attention than her. I was ogling Brandon when suddenly Riley appeared with her clown-like smile.which made every guy stare at her like they needed to pee.I always try not to admit this to myself and even though I smack my self mentally, Riley was beautiful beyond belief. Yeah! the triple b's!I said it.

"Brandie" Riley cooed before smacking a kiss on Brandon's good side "we need to talk."

At first I began to jubilate but I realised Riley wasn't breaking up with my crush.

"It's about this year's love and affection competition."

"Sure babe!"...Brandon replied with his nice voice sending a warm feeling into my spine...."what about it?"

Riley glanced around and scowled at some people who weren't disturbed about hiding the fact that they were eavesdropping.but then again,that was what Riley wanted..for everyone to hear her.

Riley moved closer to Brandon her voice more seductive than before,"I was thinking we should enter".

"We!..you mean us?"Brandon asked;with confusion all over his face.

"Yes babe!"...Riley snapped .."us as the best couple,winning a love trip to either Paris or Dubai."

I wouldn't blame Brandon for looking so uneasily at her.

"But that's umm.."..he stopped when he noticed the look in Riley's eye before continuing in a lower tone that sounds like he was defeated,"that's kind of cool."

Glad,Riley jumped in excitement, clapping as she pressed another kiss onto Brandon,this time on his lips.
I felt puking.finally Riley pulled away from Brandon and I watched from behind,the boy of my dreams walked away leaving me all pumped up and feeling sad.

"What're you doing staring at my boyfriend!" Riley said as she stood in front of me.

I was tall,but I wasn't taller than anyone I know. So to them I'm short to myself I'm tall. Also in this situation,Riley was taller than me and with the combination of those heels she was putting on,she was a mini giant.