Chapter 6

Jace Walker was hot.

I mean he outshone volcano hot,he was just that hot.
His dark hair and good looks made him that hot.
He had steel grey eyes that would turn any girl's leg to jelly and stomach tickle and turn with so many butterflies.Jace could work his way under those skirts.

It was because of the hotness of Jace Walker that queen bitch Riley became jealous.okay I'm exaggerating-riley wasn't jealous but I was much more close.

The look on Riley's face was priceless. Her icy blue eyes went wild as she watched me sign my name on the pink page decorated with flowers and love quotes and had written largely at the top-Love and affection'. She also watched Jace signed as my partner. It felt so good.

"So this is your boyfriend?"Riley finally spoke.

I glanced at Jace who had a distance look in his eyes before turning my attention to Riley who although was a wicked witch in secret,still managed to look like every guy's dream. She wore a black mini-skirt which was shorter than what normal girls would wear-showing her long legs and a crop top. While her blonde hair was long and curly.

"Yes..meet my boyfriend Jace"I replied, pointing at Jace with my index finger.

"But that's impossible"Riley finally managed.

"Why is that?"Jace asked,his voice so smooth.

"She's not your type of girl and.." she pointed at me."you are just damn weird."

"I'm not weird"I groaned.

"Whatever" She spluttered. "I know you both are up to something because you guys don't scream couple."

Jace threw his arm around my shoulder which was awkward but at the same time comforting before he answered."Let's go babe,i don't want to miss out on that hot date."

Jace began to lead me away but I couldn't help but look back at her.

Instead of the shock look I expected on Riley's face,i found her blue eyes narrowing into two silts with her hands folding into fists.

I would give anything to see her drop on the floor and flop like a fish.

"Riley is so stupid"Jace said as we walked out of the school's building.

"No kidding!"I replied

"So everyone thinks you are weird" Jace said with a smirk stuck to his face

"I'm not weird"I said enunciating each word in frustration.

Jace turned to gaze at me."I was just teasing you babe."

"Stop calling me that! for the mean time" I groaned. "it makes me feel weird."

After walking a few steps he turned to face me again,"That's because you are weird."

"Can you stop?"I spluttered.

"I was just making a joke."he replied.

"It was so funny I forgot to laugh"I blurt.

Rolling his eyes Jace began to walk towards his car and I was forced to follow him.After all,i had missed the bus and since we were both dating it was his obligation to take me home.it would look weird if I walked home when my 'boyfriend' has a car.

"Hey!" I called as I ran to the passenger side of his car which smelt strongly of his cologne."Wait up!"

"Now what?"Jace groaned. "wait! Don't tell me you think we have a date."

I found my eyes narrowing before I snapped,"No dummy!you are supposed to come over my place to go over those notes and remember you made me promise to teach you."