Chapter 7

..
Cliche romances always seemed to make my heart melt.

But my relationship never went as I planned.Things weren't going like I hoped for.

Fake dating Jace was like riding a rollercoaster without security belts. It was that messy.

It all started on Monday morning.I walked to school because Gigi was too lazy to get out of bed and drop me off at school. Okay! That was a lie, First Gigi went on a little trip and second I missed the bus and I had weave my way through the streets at the early hours of the morning which only made my eyes become heavier and my breathe to come out in pants like I just completed a marathon race.

I finally arrived at school which i saw as going to hell.Everything was fine and excellent until I heard the sound of an engine and pretty soon it got louder. I turned my head to the side and spotted the bike of a very notorious WWE-wrestler.Fine it was Jace not a professional wrestler-but it would be pretty cool to see that wouldn't it?

I would normally have been completely fine with Jace riding a bike which I didn't know he had, after all we were just dating for the school with no feelings for each other or anything in reality but the fact the he was riding a bike with a slut sitting behind him and clutching at his waist like she was a piece of paper that would fly around the room if it weren't clipped to the board when the wind blows, was sure to spread rumors about the genuineness of our fake relationship. Jace really needs to go over those notes I made.

Gasping for air,I managed to make my way towards Jace as he parked his bike where other bikes were parked. Breathing heavily like an unfit girl,i crossed my arms over my chests and fixed a glare on my face as I stared at Jace who raised a brow at me. I couldn't help but notice the girl who was standing close to him.Her legs were long and her hair was a rich auburn colour.

"What do you think you are doing?" I demanded hating how breathless I sounded.

"I'm attending school like a normal person.why". Jace mimicking me. "what do you think I'm doing?"

I scoffed"I mean her" I glanced at the redhead girl who was listening to our conversation with mild interest.

Jace stared at the redhead like he had just remembered she was standing behind him."I was just giving Nora a ride."

Nora smiled at the mention of her name before she brushed her hand on Jace's shoulder and spoke for the first time-her voice even lovelier than she looked,"Thanks again Jace" And then with a smile on her face and a nod in my direction,she bounced towards the building behind us.

Instantly my eyes flew like knives onto Jace and he must have seen that I wasn't joking because the amusement in his expression vanished as he asked,"what?"

"What do you mean, I've you forgotten about our deal already?"I spat.

Rolling his grey eyes, Jace ruffled my hair like a dog before replying,"how can I forget." then he threw an arm around my waist. "you keep bringing it up"

I remained where I was not moving from my spot, Jace began to tug me forward.
He stopped and glanced at me with a questioning look on his face as he spoke," I know you're lazy and everything but you have legs and frankly,i don't feel like carrying to into school."

"Have you forgotten what just happened?"I hissed.

Jace gave me a blank look and I sighed.

"You just rode to school with another girl" I said. "we were supposed to be dating."

"And we are!" he said."so what's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that you are not supposed to be riding your bike which I never knew you had with other girls when you dating me"I cried out.