Azuchi Sleepover

MC was off spending time in Kasugayama, so the Oda forces decided to have some "fun" without her. Here's how they reported on the experience:

Narrator: Hello and welcome to the Ikesen interview show! I am obviously the narrator. Let's review our participants:
Respondant A: Nobunaga
Respondant B: Hideyoshi
Respondant C: Masamune
Respondant D: Mitsuhide
Respondant E: Mitsunari
And Respondant F (voice goes up an octave) Ieyasu!!
Hideyoshi: ... that's really fishy, his voice changed there at the end. What do you think Mitsunari?
Mitsunari: Zzzzz...
Masamune: Well there he goes.
Mitsuhide: Doesn't matter. *smirks We all know it's you, Sasuke.
Ieyasu: (panics and runs for the exit) Nooo... I should have known this would happen... curse my gullible nature.
MC: (materializes next to the door) Hiiii Ieyasu!! Would you PLEASE stay until the episode is over?! (Puppy dog eyes)
Ieyasu: (Look of Impending Doom trudges back to his seat) Curse my manly instincts
Mitsuhide: Well done princess (look of respect)
Sasuke: All right. 1st question: Did ya have fun?
Nobunaga: Yea, I fulfilled my lifelong dream of dominating the popcorn. (Manages to look completely modest)
Hideyoshi: It was frightening how much junk food Lord Nobunaga consumed in one night. I guess it was a valuable life experience.
Masamune: Sure. (Shrugs) You should have seen the look on Hideyoshi's face when I slid down the stairway and crashed at the bottom without a helmet.
Mitsuhide: It was awesome. I snuck into MC's room and stayed up all night reading her diary.
Mitsunari: Zzzzz...
Masamune: Just shows how little sleep Mitsunari got last night. He was so excited, he stayed up all night playing Just Dance Kids.
Ieyasu: It was a lost cause.
Sasuke: ... Alrighty then, next question: How late did you stay up?
Nobunaga: 12.
Hideyoshi: No you didn't. You didn't even make it to eleven!
Nobunaga: No... I meant that I gained 12 pounds yesterday.
Hideyoshi: *faints
Mitsuhide: well, well, well. (smirks and dumps water on him)
Hideyoshi: *wakes up and faints again
Mitsuhide: *stops smirking
Masamune: (proudly) I made it to 9 o'clock!
Mitsuhide: I don't sleep, general. Besides, I already told you that I stayed up all night reading MC's diary.
MC: (goes pale) YOU DID WHAT??!!
Mitsunari: Zzzzz...
Ieyasu: I went to bed at 8. I honestly was getting tired of you guys.
Sasuke: Alright, and last question: What did you guys do?
Nobunaga: Binge-watch princess diaries on Netflix.
MC: *looks horrified
Masamune: Guys, Hideyoshi is getting cold.
Ieyasu: Great. Heat him up in the microwave.
Masamune: Um.. anyways... I bungee jumped off the top floor without a helmet.
Mitsuhide: why am I not surprised...
Anyway you know what I did.
Mitsunari: Zzzzz...
Ieyasu: We all know what Mitsunari did. And I slept through the whole thing. (Looks smug about it)
Sasuke: Well, that's it guys. Come back tomorrow for Warlord plushies!
Nobunaga: *legit looks excited
Masamune: hey Ieyasu...
Ieyasu: (looks irritated) What?
Masamune: Since you're feeling..."refreshed" today...
Ieyasu: (looks horrified) Nonononono!
Masamune: Mitsunari's yours! *Runs out of room
Ieyasu: *pondering the meaning of life in angst while dragging Mitsunari by one arm
Mitsuhide:(sighs) Well, well, well...if it isn't my misfortunes biting me in the bottom. (Procedes to carry Hideyoshi out of the room bridal-style)
*After room clears out
MC: Hey Sasuke, do you just, you know, happen to have complete security footage of the interview?
Sasuke: (hesitantly) Yesss ...
MC: You know that I've got a bone to pick with Mitsuhide...
Sasuke: Bribe me.
MC: (puppy dog eyes) I'll give you Yasu's autograph.
Sasuke: (Fangirling) YES YES YES!!!
MC: Good. I'll just need the last part with Hideyoshi in it. *suddenly turned devilish
Sasuke: *suddenly pities Mitsuhide

That's all! Thx and goodbye! 👨‍🔬