Sengoku Q & A (modern AU)

Heyyyy Guys! We are back with some questions for the bois!! XD Enjoy and don't forget to vote :))

Question 1: What is the most disgusting thing you have EVER eaten?

Nobunaga: There was a tourist from America who introduced this stuff called... spray cheese. It was pretty bad.

Hideyoshi: I tried octopus. It was... squishy.

Mitsunari: Carrots. (Shudders)

Ieyasu: Anything that isn't spicy. (Proceeds to eat a cupcake with chilli powder while Masamune watches in regret.)

Masamune: Once, when I was sick, Ieyasu cooked for me. I couldn't breathe for 2 minutes straight.

Mitsuhide: That's a good question... I don't know what it tastes like, but judging from Masamune's reaction this one time, I'd say that it was wasabi-mochi-udon-squid-spinach-hotdog-egg-ice-cream. Delicious. 

Kenshin: Sushi. Tastes like raw fish.

Shingen: Tootsie rolls. They are straight up rip-off chocolates. (pouts)

Yukimura: I don't eat eggs, seafood, tofu, soy, vegetables, peanut butter, peanuts, pickles, or dairy. My diet consists mostly of noodles and pizza. (sluuurp)

Sasuke: I am lactose intolerant, and frankly, milk is gross. Weren't you paying attention in the ice-cream episode?

Ranmaru: Vegetables.

Kennyo: Meat. I AM A VEGAN

Yoshimoto: Cereal and orange juice. Colors can sometimes be deceptive. (winces)

Motonari: Squid. Just Squid.

Author: I don't like eggs and some fruits. But, the grossest thing I have ever eaten is probably raw mackerel on sushi. But, I love most sushis!

Question 2: Dare the readers guys! They are bored and stuck at home :( (If you do these, write a comment, feel free to do as many as you guys want)

Nobunaga: I dare you guys to play the Poop Song (This song will make you poop) on Youtube and try not to poop for 30 minutes. It is impossible.

Hideyoshi: I dare you guys to exercise.

Ieyasu: I dare you guys to eat a serving of spicy ramen in under 15 minutes without drinking any water.

Mitsunari: Play two episodes of My Little Pony while singing the theme song (and actually watch them)

Masamune: I dare you guys to bake a cake without failing. (smirks)

Mitsuhide: I dare you to prank ANYONE by dropping a diaper over their head.

Kenshin: I dare you to drink an entire cup of coffee without any sugar or sweeteners.

Shingen: I dare you to confess to your crush or your romantic love once this whole thing blows over. (Or do it over technology).

Yukimura: I dare you to cut your own hair.

Sasuke: I dare you to learn a new language. Ni hao, Hola, Bonjour, Ahola, Hallo, Chairete, Konnichiwa, Xin chao! (Chinese, Spanish, French, Hawaiian, German, Greek, Japanese, Vietnamese)

Ranmaru: I dare you to be nice to your parents.

Kennyo: Write a hate letter to someone you hate.

Yoshimoto: I dare you to put on a fashion show for yourself.

Motonari: I dare you to stand outside for 5 minutes when it rains. (evil laugh)

Author: I dare you not to do Motonari's dare because you could get sick.