Alexa (A Mitsuhide Story)

First of all, this story is for @nazlisudeyusoglu225 (comment on Authors note 😙) Also, this is headcanon where all the warlords are taking a vacation in modern day and Mitsuhide is MC's BF. Enjoy!

On a hot summer day, the sun was shining, birds were singing, and... MC was lugging her groceries up 6 flights of stairs. After practically collapsing onto the fourth floor, she (very luckily) ran into Hideyoshi, who was just about to run some errands. "MC, where do you want these?" Hideyoshi asked. "Oh, I was just about bring them to my..." MC replied. "Actually, hold that thought. I need to bring Mitushide the um, stuff he asked for." Hideyoshi muttered something under his breath but didn't question. Just as they were nearing, they heard voices inside that sounded suspiciously like Ieyasu and Mitsuhide. MC was just about to open the door when Hideyoshi pulled her away. "Shh... they might be planning something. Let's just listen for a few minutes." MC nodded and pressed her ear against the door.
IEYASU/MITSUHIDE POV:
"Those Imagawa survivors are really not confessing," Mitsuhide mused. Ieyasu rolled his eyes."Yeah, that's why we're trying to use this stupid modern thingy right now. How do we even turn this thing ON?!" Mitsuhide suddenly tensed. "I thought I heard a giggle just now." "Whatever, JUST HELP ME TURN THIS THINGY ON!!" Ieyasu groaned. "Sure. Okay, here we go. Alexa, what is the best way to torture Imagawa survivors?" *Searching... best Mediterranean restaurants near you...
"Aghh!" Ieyasu moaned. Mitsuhide smirked."Might as well take a look.." "Shut up and help me," Ieyasu glared. "Alexa, best ways to torture traitorous people." *Searching... Benedict Arnold...
"Who the heck is that?" Ieyasu gagged. Mitsuhide sighed. "You know what, let me try. Alexa, best ways to get revenge." *Searching... best ways to get revenge... Mitsuhide smiled.
Ieyasu pouted. "Fine, whatever. I don't live here anyway." Mitsuhide did the Sengoku version of a hair flip. "Kay, let's see here... best way to get back at your friends... close enough." He clicked on it, and was immediately redirected to a new page. "Wow, what is this blackmail they speak of?" Asked Ieyasu. "Hmm... looks interesting..." Mitsuhide replied. "It seems that they took something embarrassing or humiliating about the person, showed it to them as proof, and then threatened to use it. Could work." "But what could possibly be bad enough to cause them to spill top-secret information?" Ieyasu asked.  "Hmm... I'll think about it," said Mitsuhide. We should get MC to help us if we're using this method." "Pfft. Ieyasu snorted. "As if the weakling could actually be useful." Just then, the door banged open. "EXCUSE ME! WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?" MC led a very worried Hideyoshi into the room. "Sorry to disturb you, we'll get going... MC! What are you doing!?" Hideyoshi attempted to pull MC out of the room but faltered when he saw what she was doing. MC grinned. "I have a video of Ieyasu singing in the shower. He has to serve me and Mitsunari for a week. If he doesn't, this video is going viral to Sasuke and he WILL post this on his YouTube channel. Mitsuhide laughed. "The little mouse is hired." Ieyasu blushed. "Whatever, MC." "Ahem. It's Your Awesome Highness to you," replied MC smugly. "Whatever, 'Your Awesome Highness'." MC gave Mitsuhide a high five. Hideyoshi shuddered. "This is a truly formidable strategy. We must try it on our enemies." MC smiled. "Yeah, watching Ieyasu say ' Your Awesome Highness' to Mitsunari is the best thing that's happened to me all week."

TUESDAY: GREATEST MYSTERY OF THE CENTURY: Ieyasu's unexpected kindness: If solved, please report to Lordnobunaga.com

HOPE YOU ENJOYED! 🙂