2: Friends

Jungkook
A friend told me. Well..I asked a friend to tell me.

Taehyung
Oh. Why? Not that it's a problem but..never mind.

Jungkook
Taehyung-ah. I just wanted to talk.

Taehyung
What about?

Jungkook
Us.

Taehyung
What do you mean us?

Jungkook
Never mind. I didn't mean to send that..

Taehyung
Ah. Okay. It's getting late, Jungkook. Goodnight.

Jungkook
Goodnight, Tae.
————————————————————————

Taehyung noticed that he said Tae again. He liked that name. He smiled as he turned off his phone and finished eating. After he was done he took a shower then went to sleep.

The next morning.

Taehyung awoke to his alarm once again. This time he decided to have some breakfast.

Jungkook's Pov
Ding dong. He rang Jimin's doorbell and waited for him to open up. He had woke up early to talk to him. Jimin finally opened the door and looked at Jungkook with the most confused and angered look possible. He finally let him inside and sat on the couch.
"Man, what the hell? Why are you here at 7am?" He questioned.
"Jimin-hyung stop asking questions. We need to talk." Jungkook said.
"Okay. But you could've texted me."
"Yeah well I forgot about that. Anyways, can we just talk?"
"Sure, Jungkook. Go ahead."
"Okay. Jimin.. I think...well..you know that really shy kid?" Jungkook asked.
"Taehyung? Yeah I know him. He's friends with Jin." Jimin answered.
"Wait Jin. Really? He never told me that."
"Well yeah. He doesn't talk." Jimin said.
"No. I meant Jin. Jin never told me that."
"Well Jungkook. Why does it matter anyway? It's not like you like him or-. Oh. My. God. Jungkook! You have a crush!!"
"Nooooo! What do you mean? I just wanted to know about him I guess. I wanted to know why he was so shy. I mean. We are in Highschool and he should be over his shyness already.." Jungkook defended himself.
"Then how come you wanted to know his Instagram, eh?"
"Never mind, Jimin. I'm leaving now. Bye!"
Jungkook walked out of Jimin's house closing the door a little harsh. He didn't have a crush. A crush on Taehyung? Wow. Yeah, no.

At least I don't think I do..

Taehyung's Pov
After eating breakfast he got ready. He was waiting for Jin to pick him up. Jin was taking him to school today. He heard a knock at the door and grabbed his things and headed out.
"Good morning, Jin."
Good morning, Tae."
Tae? Did he just say Tae...I like being called that but..it just doesn't feel right..
"Could you call me Taehyung instead.." Taehyung hesitantly said.
"But I just thought of that nickname." Jin said disappointed.
"I..don't really like it." He was lying.
He only liked it when Jungkook called him that.
"I'm sorry, Taehyung. Let's get to school now." Jin responded.

After arriving at school, Jin and Taehyung made their way to the cafeteria, which is where they had to wait for class to start. They sat with Suga and J-hope. Taehyung was friends with all of them and wasn't really shy around them.

Jungkook arrived a couple minutes later and sat with Jimin and RM. Jimin looked at Jungkook and was about to say something when he noticed that Jungkook had his fist clenched on the table.
"Jungkook? Are you okay?" Jimin asked.
"What? Yeah, I'm fine." Jungkook said as he quickly turned his gaze from Taehyung to Jimin.
"Jungkook, would you pay attention to us?" RM said as he crossed his arms in frustration.
RM was known for being the bully of the school and usually bullied kids like Taehyung. He would get angry quickly and would always yell most of the time.
"Yeah, hyung. I'm sorry." Jungkook said as he grabbed a pencil and started fidgeting with it.
"What were you looking at? Is there something we should know about?" RM said.
"No, hyung. I was just distracted." Jungkook said.
Jimin took a look over to where Jungkook had been looking and noticed that Taehyung was in that direction. He smiled to himself as he looked back at the group.