12: It's Time

(A/N: I don't know if you guys are enjoying this or not, but I'll still write because I am having fun. Also, time skip!)

The plan had finally been set up and ready. They were all so mad that it took so long, but they were sure they would have Jungkook back after this.
It had been 2 months already and Jungkook luckily was still alive.
His dad fed him every now and then and gave him some water, but just not enough to fill him up.

Taehyung and the rest of the group all skipped school for this plan. They took all the time they needed to make it right.

"You've got a letter, Kookie." RM mocked as he walked into the room where Jungkook was still tied up and really hungry.
He had an envelope in his hands and was walking towards Jungkook.

"W-What?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah. It was at your little apartment. I'm guessing it's old though. I just went to see if anyone was there and found it." RM said.

"Am I allowed to s-see it?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't know." RM laughed.
"Also, your little boyfriend isn't home." RM continued.

"Where is he?!" Jungkook asked.
"Did you take him somewhere?! Let him go!!" He continued as he felt tears running down his cheeks.

"Stop crying, you weak little brat. I don't know where he is! Now chill!" RM yelled.

Jungkook stopped crying so RM wouldn't hurt him for not listening.

"Now here is what your letter says." RM said as he opened it.

"Kookie. I know you may not see this, but I'm hoping you do. I left our apartment to see the others. I had to let them know you were gone again so they wouldn't freak out and come looking for us.
I'm so sorry for not watching over you and protecting you like I told you I would. I let RM take you away and I hate myself for it.
I miss you so much already and hope to find you soon.
But I will never forget you and I love you so much. I will keep this bracelet with your name on it forever and won't lose it.
I hope you still have your necklace.
If so, look at it to remember me, and to remember that I'm not going anywhere. I'm still with you, Kookie." RM read the letter while snickering every few seconds.
He cringed every time he read the "I love you's" and "Kookie's".

Jungkook was crying as he looked at the necklace. He was so glad RM found the letter.
It's been so long and he really missed Taehyung.

"That was the stupidest crap I've ever read in my life. Let me see your necklace." RM said as he got closer to Jungkook and looked closely at the necklace.

"Please don't take it! It's the only thing I have left! Please!" Jungkook begged, worried that RM would take it.

"Ughhhhh. You are so annoying, but fineeeee!" RM groaned.

Jungkook sighed in relief as RM walked away.

He checked if it was completely clear and grabbed his phone to dial Taehyung.

Taehyung's Pov

Taehyung heard his phone ringing from the car. They were out setting up the plan.

Who could that be? Taehyung wondered.

He walked over to see who it was and tears immediately started falling out.
He quickly answered it.

"K-KOOKIE!?" Taehyung yelled.

"Shhh! They might hear you, Tae." Jungkook responded as he felt a tear run down his cheek as he smiled.