15: Mine

Taehyung woke up and was sad that his Kookie wasn't with him.
He stretched as he got out of bed and made his way to the kitchen.

He then realized he wasn't hungry and decided to go to the couch and just watch TV.

After almost 3 hours of binging Netflix shows, he was bored and decided to text his Kookie.

Taehyung

Good morning, Kookie. I hope you are awake so I'm not bothering you.

After 15 minutes, he still hadn't gotten a response.

He became worried and called Jungkook multiple times.

After the 735th time, Jungkook finally answered.

"T-Tae? What are you calling me so early for?" Jungkook said with a raspy voice.

"What do you mean early? It's already afternoon!" Taehyung laughed.

"Oh crap! Really?!" Jungkook said as he jumped out of bed and rushed through his clothes to change.

"Yep. I'll leave you alone now, Kookie." Taehyung said as he hung up, knowing Jungkook was getting ready.

Jungkook quickly changed into a new outfit and made his way out of the room.

"Finally you've awoke! You're lucky today is a late day at school and it doesn't start until 1." Brandon laughed.

Jungkook grabbed his chest and sighed in relief.

He then waved at Brandon and said thank you again as he rushed towards the car to get home.

When he finally made it, he slowly opened the door and put his stuff on the floor.
He made his way to their room and saw Taehyung slightly crying.

He ran up to Taehyung and immediately wrapped his arms around him.

"W-Who is it?" Taehyung asked as he wasn't facing the same way as Jungkook.

"It's me, Tae. What's wrong?" Jungkook asked as he let go of the hug and looked straight into Taehyung's eyes with a worried look.

"K-Kookie!! You're back!" Taehyung said as he hugged Jungkook again.

Jungkook was still worried about why Taehyung was crying, but he was glad that Taehyung was happy to see him and hugged back, once again.

When they finally broke the hug, Jungkook asked what had happened.

"Tae. Why were you crying when I arrived?" Jungkook asked.

"I just missed you, Kookie. That's all." Taehyung said as he smiled.

"I missed you too, Tae. But are you sure that's all?" Jungkook asked, still not sure.

"Yes, I'm sure. I was just sad that I didn't have anyone to talk to or cuddle with. I was also sad that I didn't get to wake up with you next to me." Taehyung said as he looked down.

"Aw, Tae. I'm so sorry. I won't leave you again." Jungkook said as he ruffled Taehyung's hair in which Taehyung smiled after that.
He missed that. Even if it was only a nighttime without Jungkook, he felt like it was forever since he got to hold his Kookie.

They both finished getting ready and Taehyung was being extra clingy towards Jungkook because he missed playing around.
Taehyung kept touching Jungkook's chin and his ears.
Jungkook just laughed and loved when Taehyung acted this way. It really showed his playful side and Jungkook thought it was cute.