3: Sleepover

As Taehyung watched TV he received a message. It was from Jin.

Jin
"Hey. I heard that you were having a sleepover. Who is going?" Jin asked.

Taehyung
"Can you keep a secret, Jin?" Taehyung responded.

Jin
"Of course. What is it?" Jin said.

Taehyung
"Well... Jungkook is staying over. You can't tell anybody. RM can't find out because he doesn't want me and Jungkook talking or anything." Taehyung said.

Jin
"Ohh. I promise I won't tell, Taehyung. But why Jungkook? I thought he was the bully type because he's friends with RM and all." Jin said confused.

Taehyung
"Well. Me and him became friends. He's actually not the bully type at all. He's a really funny person and he's really nice once you get to know him better. He's really kind and caring and is actually very helpful. Me and him bond well and he's a really good friend. He likes a lot of the same things as I do and he seems to admire my jokes and stories and I love when he smiles every time I talk to him and he gets embarrassed when I smile back for some reason." Taehyung answered smiling.

Jin
"Taehyung..are you sure you two are just friends? You just wrote an entire paragraph about Jungkook and his flaws." Jin said while laughing.

Taehyung
"Oh.. I did?..I didn't notice. And yes, Jin. We are only friends." For now.. He thought.

Jin
"Anyways. I was wondering if I could come along. I think Suga wanted to come too but he decided to stay with Jimin. RM doesn't seem to care if Suga hangs out with them, weird huh? Anyways. Yeah. Could I come over too?" Jin said back.

Taehyung
"I'm not saying no but let me make sure it's okay with Jungkook before saying yes." Taehyung answered.

He sure loves that Jungkook kid. How cute. Jin thought to himself as he waited for a response.
———————————————————————-
Taehyung
"Hey Jungkook. Would you mind if Jin came over as well? He asked and I wanted to make sure if it was okay with you before answering."

Jin? The man hugging Tae? The man...with Tae??? I think.. I'm really going to regret letting him stay but I guess he can...if it'll make Tae happy.. Jungkook thought as he answered Taehyung's question.

Jungkook
Of course he can, Taehyung. It's all up to you.

Taehyung
Thanks, Jungkook. I'll see you soon.

Jungkook
Almost there :)

———————————————————————-

Taehyung
"He said yes, Jin. You can come to over too." Taehyung said.

"Already here." Jin said as he opened the door and ran over to Taehyung giving him and big hug.

"Jin! Were you at the door the whole time?" Taehyung questioned.

"I was in my car for most of the time. I decided to wait by the door because I knew you wouldn't say no to me." Jin replied.

"Now we wait for Jungkook." Taehyung said happily.

Jin smiled at his friend. He knew he liked this boy. He was happy for him. He already felt a good feeling about them two.
They are in love. Jin thought.