7: The Phone Call

Everyone but Jungkook had left because school was the next day.
Jungkook and Taehyung were playing bored games with each other until it was time to go to sleep.
Before they went to bed, Taehyung decided to shower. Jungkook waited on Taehyung's bed as he looked at the ceiling. While waiting he saw a frame on Taehyung's bedside table. Jungkook flipped it over and smiled. It was a picture of Taehyung and Jungkook together. Taehyung got it from Jin and decided to frame it. Jungkook gladly propped it back in the place, but this time he made sure it was facing him.

Taehyung finished his shower and had changed into some pajamas. He gave Jungkook some too because Jungkook only packed 3 days worth of clothes.
Once Jungkook finished changing they laid in bed and went to sleep.

The next day they both woke up to Taehyung's alarm and made breakfast before changing.
Taehyung gave Jungkook a pair of jeans and a hoodie. Once they both finished getting dressed they both walked outside, hand in hand as they walked to Taehyung's car.
On the way there they made a plan on how to hide from RM so they wouldn't get in trouble.
Soon after, they arrived and both got out of the car.
They went their separate ways as they entered the building, waving goodbye to each other before going to class. They were both just waiting for History to see each other again.

After being away from each other for so long it was now lunch time. Jungkook sat at his usual table with Jimin and RM. Taehyung with Jin, Suga, and J-Hope.
After a couple minutes they both made eye contact and nodded. Jungkook got up and excused himself and headed outside of the cafeteria. Taehyung did the same a few seconds after so it wouldn't seem suspicious.
They both met up in the halls and smiled at each other then held hands as they made their way to the roof.
Once they arrived they sat down and finished eating their lunch and talked.

"I really hate that we have to hide from everyone, Kookie" Taehyung pouted.

"I do too. But we are only doing it so you can stay safe. I'm not letting you get hurt like that ever again." Jungkook responded with a slight smile.
Taehyung smiled back and scooted closer to Jungkook. He laid his head on Jungkook's shoulder as they watched the clouds.
Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung and laid his head on him as well.
Taehyung almost fell asleep because of the warmth and comfort until he jumped from the loud noise of the door opening.

"Jungkook!" Jimin ran over to them with a frightened expression.

"What is it, Jimin?" Jungkook asked confused.

"You guys need to come back now! The teachers are worried about you guys because there's an intruder!" Jimin said as he tugged at both of them to get up.

Both of their expressions changed and they were now scared. They jumped up and followed Jimin to the teachers. They were all hiding in a storage room and were shaking with fear.

"JUNGKOOK!!!" A familiar voice yelled as it roamed the halls.

Jungkook immediately knew who it was and gasped, making everyone look at him. He covered his mouth trying not to make a sound as he felt tears coming out of his eyes. Taehyung didn't know if he should try to help or not because RM was in there with them.
He just looked at him and mouthed the words "It's going to be okay." and then looked back at the ground.
Taehyung was biting his lip. He was so scared for Jungkook. Who was this man? Why did he want Jungkook? Bad thoughts started flooding in his head as he felt tears coming out of his eyes too. He covered his face with his hands so nobody would see him. Jungkook still noticed and was trying not to cry anymore than he already was.

After an hour they finally announced that the intruder was gone. They all sighed in relief as they made their way to their next classes. Some were still frightened as they were still shaking.