5: Confession?

After a long drive and waiting in line they were finally inside of the amusement park. Their eyes sparkled from the lights everywhere. There were so many concession stands and rides. There were kids running around with cotton candy in their hands. There were families taking pictures in the photo booths. It was all taking Taehyung and Jin back to the day they first met.

Flashback to 5 Years Ago

"Mom! Can we get some cotton candy!!" Taehyung asked his mom excited.

"Of course we can!" His mom responded.

They bought some blue cotton candy and had a lot of fun riding the Merry go Round and Ferris wheel.
After a while of riding rides thy decided to go do a maze. Taehyung told his mom he would be able to make it out by himself and his mom smiled, happy for her son.
He ran off into the maze not expecting to see anyone but ended up seeing a boy who seemed older than him looking around with a scared look.

"Hey! Are you lost?" Taehyung asked the boy.

"Y-Yes." The boy said worried.

"It's okay, I'll help you. I'm Taehyung by the way. What's your name?" Taehyung said politely.

"J-Jin." Jin responded.

"Awesome. Come on, follow me." Taehyung said excitedly as he took the older's hand.

They ran through the maze and Taehyung, like he said, made it out easily by himself.

"Mom! Look! I made a new friend. His name is Jin." Taehyung said as he ran to his mom.

"Oh how sweet, Taehyung." His mom replied.

"He's lost. I'm helping him find his parents." Taehyung said as he smiled at Jin.

"Oh okay. Let's go look for them then. Come on, boys." His mom said as she motioned them to follow her.

They both followed near a police officer.

"Hey, Jin. What are your parents names?" Taehyung's mom asked.

(These are made up)
"Abigail and Noah Seokjin." Jin responded.

Taehyung's mom walked towards the police officer and asked if they knew where Jin's parents were. They found pictures and went to look for them.
They found them near the maze worried.
Jin rushes up to them and hugged them tightly.
He looked back at Taehyung and smiled.

"Thank you, Taehyung!" Jin said happily.

"No problem, Jin. Hopefully we will see each other again soon." Taehyung replied.

Jin nodded as he walked off with his parents.

End of flashback

Taehyung and Jin looked at each other and smiled. They were both so happy they became friends.
After looking around they finally decided to ride one of the roller coasters. None of them were scared except for Taehyung. It was his first time riding an actual roller coaster.
Jin and Jungkook both noticed Taehyung going a little pale while they were in line.

"Taehyung. Don't worry. I was scared when I first rode a roller coaster too." Jungkook said as he smiled, calming Taehyung down a bit.
Taehyung smiled back, happy that Jungkook was comforting him.
Jin was watching and was smiling to himself as well.
They even know how to calm each other down?! This is too perfect to be real. Jin thought as he chuckled a bit.

"What? What is funny, Jin?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh nothing. Nothing at all." Jin replied with a smile.