14: New Guy

The next day they awoke to the alarm yelling at them.

"Ughhhh! I wish school was over already!" Taehyung said as he threw the alarm on the ground, making it stop.

"Me too, Tae. Me too." Jungkook said as he lazily got out of bed and went to change.

When Jungkook finished, he noticed that there wasn't any noise being made. He walked back into the room to see Taehyung back asleep.

"Tae! Wake up! You'll be late!" Jungkook yelled loud enough to wake Taehyung up.

"O-oh. Yeah, sorry I forgot." Taehyung grumbled.

Taehyung finally finished getting ready and they headed off to school.
They had to wake up really early since they moved and it took so long to get there.

They arrived and both got out of the car hand in hand.

Everyone stared at them as they walked into the school. Not because they were holding hands, but because they weren't at school for so long.

They made their way to the cafeteria and got in line for breakfast. After getting their trays, they headed towards the table where Jin, Jimin, Suga, and J-Hope were sitting and joined them.

They were all getting looks but shrugged it off.

"Holy cow, we thought you guys were dead!" Someone said as they passed by.

"Woah. You're back??" Someone asked.

They all nodded. They didn't want to tell anyone the reason they were gone for so long, especially Jungkook.
Jungkook kept remembering what happened and was shaking.
Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand under the table and nodded at him, letting him know that everything was okay.
Jungkook smiled and intertwined his fingers with Taehyung's, feeling safer.

Finally, their looks had disappeared when everyone was now interested in something else.
There was a new kid in the school who had just transferred.

The new kid noticed the open spot at their table and sat down with them.

"Hello. You must be new." Jungkook said politely.

"Yep. I'm Brandon." Brandon said as he shook Jungkook's hand.

"Welcome, Brandon." Jin said.

"Thanks." Brandon said as he got up and came back with breakfast.

After eating breakfast and getting to know Brandon, they all went to class when the bell rang.

It was 1st hour so Jungkook and Taehyung didn't share the same class yet.

Jungkook was sitting in the back and noticed someone familiar walk in.
The teacher waved at him and he waved back.

It was Brandon.
Jungkook motioned Brandon to come sit by him because they were now friends.

Brandon smiled as he walked passed the desk in front of him and sat down by Jungkook.

"I'm so glad someone I know is in this class finally." Jungkook said as he laughed.

"So none of your other friends are in this class with you?" Brandon asked.

"I guess not." Jungkook said.

They then started to do their work and talk a little bit.

After class was over, it was now second hour.

"What class do you have now?" Jungkook asked as he saw Brandon confused.

"Geography." Brandon said.