2

Y/n was woken up from her phone ringing, the caller ID was unknown...
"Morning Ms.Y/L/N you are booked with Park Seonghwa, at Crème from 6-8. If you want to change something feel free too!"
"Ah the time is perfect, thank you!"
And with that she hung up. Looking at the time and realizing she had plenty of time left, y/n slowly got up and did her morning routine. Putting on a simple outfit, And heading straight out the door, to a cafe.
-
The smell of Coffee hit my nose instantly. The line was not so bad, just a few people. With one look at me, the cashier knew what I wanted. I waited patiently, thinking about who this Seonghwa guy was. Is he tall? Short? Asian? Hell maybe fucking Caucasian!
"Order for y/n! An Americano low on the ice!"
I snapped out of my thought and headed up to get my order and made my way out. Checking my phone, it was now 4 and I decided to head home. Placing my coffee on the kitchen table, I headed towards my room.
"Why cant I find anything?!"
I threw yet another boring dress onto my bed, taking a step back I examined my closet. An elegant black dress caught my eye, quirking an eyebrow I wondered when u bought it. It was as if it appeared all of a sudden. Sitting down on my vanity, I began doing my hair doing the absolute best to curl it. The time was already 5:30, I decided to make my way to the place called Crème. Not knowing what the Seonghwa guy looked like I waited, and waited until it was 6:15. I was about ready to leave, thoughts were scattered around my head.
"He better have a good excuse"
I muttered under my breath. Getting ready to get up and leave, I caught sight of a fancy black Ferrari. A handsome guy walked out, dressed in a white button up shirt tucked in black dress up pants. He looked directly at me and smirked.
"So your Y/n?"
His deep yet delicate voice rang through my ears. I shook my head and replied...
"U-uh yeah! And you must be Seonghwa?"
I looked directly at his eyes, mesmerized at how they glistened in the light. I heard him chuckle and grab my hand, slowly pulling me in the restaurant. He pulled out a chair for me and I thanked him, checking out the menu my eyes widened.
"$90 for a steak..."
I whispered, shocked at how expensive this place was. But I heard a little laugh, looking up he stared at me. It wasn't like those awkward stares you get when you accidentally make eye contact with someone, his eyes had something in them that made me feel like home. I slowly opened my mouth to say something, only to be cut off by him...
"So what do you need a sugar daddy for?"
He's pretty straight forward...isn't he? I started to panic a little, how do I explain to a complete stranger that I need help with rent and tuition.
"I..uh...well I have to pay rent by the end of this week, and um my jobs aren't doing the best with paying that off. And my college bills aren't helping."
I smiled at him. He looked at me and nodded, I slowly focused my gaze on the menu. Finally deciding what to get, I put the menu down. Seonghwa looked like he was ready to order, just in time a waitress came and we ordered. 
"So Seonghwa, what are your hobbies?"
I tried to lighten up the mood.
"Drawing is one of my hobbies. It's really relaxing and it's a great way to pass time..."
His deep voice left me astonished, making me more attracted to him. I nodded and tried to find another topic to talk about.
"Umm, so what do you do for a living?"
I asked, genuinely curious on how he had so much money to become a sugar daddy.
"I'm a CEO."
His smooth voice stopped my hand from swirling the wine in its glass. Looking at him I slightly smiled and nodded. There was a small silence between us, I couldn't tell if it was awkward or not. So I didn't let it affect me. Taking a sip of my wine, I waited for my food.
-
The little "date" had ended. I got kind of sad thinking about leaving him, he seemed like a nice guy. We walked out to the front of the restaurant, stopping right besides his car. He had opened his car door and motioned me to get in, but I looked at him confused.
"I'm driving you home, there is no way I'm letting you walk home at night."
He said, slowly nudging me to get in. I got in his car, the smell of leather and his cologne hit me. I didn't realize until he told me to put on my seatbelt. There was an awkward silence in the car, I looked out the window and admired the view.
"So where do you live?"
He broke the silence, I told him where my apartment was located. Slowly instructing him where to go, we were almost there. His hand clutched the steering wheel, making his veins pop out. The look on his face was serious, his jawline was so sharp. I blinked twice and adverted my eyes to the road.
"Is this it?"
Seonghwa said as he pointed towards my apartment building. I nodded and got out the car, not really waiting for him. I stood at the entrance and looked over my shoulder to see if he was still there, and he was. He rolled down the window and waved at me, motioning me to go in. His smile made my heart beat faster, my stomach did flips. Flashing a smile back and nodding, I headed in.