45

"Mark is correct this time. This situation Is between the Lim's and whoever took her."

Nodding along, I couldn't shake the feeling of something bad happening to her.

"Why did her parents not marry her off?"

I asked, head still placed on Seonghwa's chest. I was way to comfortable to move, and he added to my comfort by stroking my head.

"Well one, those people are loaded. They have businesses overseas and connections. And there is a rumor that they married off their other daughters."

Shocked, I looked up at him. 

"Other daughters?"

He placed his hand on my head, pushing it down to his chest again. Quickly stroking my head and patting my back.

"The husband apparently had 3 daughters overseas, the mother had 1 son. The son was sent away to another family though. And the father married off the daughters in return for 0.1%  shares of the company. Seeing how much they make that's like giving a homeless man 50 million dollars. But anyways they had Helen 20 years ago, so this is a pretty old rumor."

Humming along, I decided to not ask anymore questions regarding this topic. Fully comfortable in my position, our cuddling times were coming to be more regular. I was happy that we were become more familiar with each other. Yawning....I shifted into a more comfortable position. 

"Sleep time..."

I said before closing my eyes. Hearing Seonghwa chuckle, I fell asleep.

-

"Questioning? As in I have to go to the police and answer questions regarding Helen?"

I panicked infant of Mark, I thought I wasn't involved?

"Yeah, don't worry they are just asking if you have any ideas about what happened. I already went so your fine."

Not calming down one bit, I recited what I was going to say in the room.

-

"You were with a guy and they brought you out? Any idea who he is?"

Shaking my head no, I looked up at the officer.

"We only invited those who were involved or had meeting with my husband and I. Anyone else I wouldn't know, or they weren't accepted in." 

I was getting tired, this questioning room was make me feel isolated. This had been going on for way too long, almost an hour had passed by. 

"So no gang related activities?"

The guy asked me.

"Nope."

The officer nodded his head and got up. 

"Thank you for your cooperation Mrs. Park."

-

man we are nearing the end:(

Look forward to the next book! 

COMMENT AND VOTE