36

"Wait so? She just barged into the meeting?"
I sighed for the millionth time, slowly bringing my hand to my forehead.
"Yeah...and I'm for sure it was that Nari girl you mentioned."
Seonghwa hummed, typing out something on his phone. He slid the phone onto my side of the table, displaying a picture of...the same lady from the meeting?
"Wait that's Nari!"
Setting my chopsticks down, I swiped left. Stopping on one particular picture, her and Yunho's wedding photo. They both looked so happy? Why would he all of a sudden cheat? Sliding the phone back to Seonghwa, I started to question that photo.
"They both looked so happy? Maybe it was just a mistake? Just maybe?"
I started to ramble on my thoughts. Looking up, I saw Seonghwa looking at me. At first I didn't mind it, but a few seconds later it got creepy. Tilting my head to the side, my mouth opened to try and say something.
"Well maybe it was one sided. Arranged marriages don't go to well in the business world. It's either they stay for their parents sake, or they leave."
Seonghwa spoke out. Hearing this, I was left a little stunned. It reminded me of our relationship...would we turn out like that? Or would our efforts into becoming a "real" couple actually work out.

To tired to think, I quickly finished my food and headed to the sink. The silence was awkward, but I pushed it aside. Finishing up the dishes, I patted my hands dry and went upstairs. 

With the conversation we just had now, I wondered if Seonghwa was hinting at something. Maybe he was hinting at how we would turn out...is he really that unhappy in this relationship of ours?

_

1 week later

It was another dreadful morning for me. After I started working, everything in my life just became so boring. Getting ready to head out, I headed out the door. I had gotten used to being greeted by Mark, and of course today was no different.

"Morning Y/n."

His monotonous voice rung through my ears. I nodded at his greetings and headed into the car. My father had strictly told me that I am not allowed to drive my own car, with no reason whatsoever. But of course I had to comply because of the consequences later on. 

The car ride is always silent, only time Mark would speak would be when he would remind me of my schedule. 

Getting out the car, I headed straight to the elevator. It seemed a bit excessive, but my dad had always had his own personal things. A great example would be, the elevator. He had his own, the list goes on. What do I think about it? It was stupid of course, but I found It quite useful for when Im extremely busy. 

Heading into my office, I sat down immediately and began approving random stuff on my table. I was In no mood to work, but I had no choice.

_

Im back:)

COMMENT AND VOTE