40

"So she's the CEO? And he's the one who is married to her?"

Seonghwa nodded at my words. I was quite disgusted at the amount of underaged people getting married.

"But isn't he like...18? Maybe 17?"

Seonghwa nodded once again, but this time pointing at something...or maybe someone.

Looking at that direction, I saw the same exact dude I was talking about. But of course, with a different lady. The two seemed very touchy, almost too touchy. His arms were wrapped around her waist, while hers was wrapped around his neck. If any stranger saw this, it would probably look like they were a couple. 

Looking away, I looked at Seonghwa and giggled.

"Its like watching the world of the married...but like in real life!"

(Idk if you get this joke or not, but watch the world of the married! Its hella good!)

He only chuckled at my statement and looked away. Mark was seen approaching us two, holding two microphones in his hands. 

"You guys are suppose to start the ceremony in about 3 minutes."

He handed us the microphones and left. But the thing was, we didn't know what to do...well I didn't know. Seonghwa on the other hand looked calm, maybe a little too calm. 

_

"I would like to start thus by saying, thank you so much for attending this lovely banquet...or party! Which ever you would like to call it. Food will be served shortly, and we will be talking about business matters in table 9."

He ended it off, and looked at me. Giving him a panicked look, I raised the microphone up tp my mouth.

"Uhmm...I would like to thank everyone attending this party!"

Awkwardly shifting my feet, I grabbed onto Seonghwa's hand. Trying my best not to seem to awkward. 

"And I hope you enjoy the food!"

Putting the microphone down, I looked up at Seonghwa and just stared at him. 

He looked down at me, and smiled. Then bringing his hands up and clapping, followed by everyone else.

_

"Your so awkward! But you did great, good job!"

Seonghwa said to me, then ruffling my hair. He lifted his hand and brought his face closer to mine, my heart pumped way faster than before. His hand now found its way to my cheeks, giving me a quick peck. 

"Uhm, uh, well...thank you..."

My face heated up, his hand now away from my face. Replacing his hand with mine, I just hid my face in his chest. Too embarrassed to look up.