29

The sun shining right into my eyes, was what woke me up. Feeling irritated I got up to close the blinds, not knowing that I was practically naked and very sore. Gripping onto the nearest thing, which was the nightstand. I tried to hold myself up, but quickly fell on the ground.
"Are you alright princess?"
A chuckle was heard from behind me. Peeking up, I made eye contact with Seonghwa. The memories from last night rushed through my brain, causing me to blush.
"Y-yeah...I'm fine. Can you look away? I'm going to grab my cloths and shower."
I asked Seonghwa, in which he pulled the sheets on top of his head and gave me a thumbs up. Grabbing my cloths out of my suitcase, I headed straight into the shower.
-
Their 3rd day was spent in the pool lounge, both in their own worlds. The two were still too shy to talk to each other after that night. But it was mainly y/n who was too shy, she gave her first and very special moment to someone whom she was still very confused about. Thinking about what he meant to her over and over again, she got more confused. What were they? Y/n was way thinking way to hard, not noticing she was going to crash into a wall. Noticing that, Seonghwa held y/n's hand.
"Careful there princess, don't want to ruin that pretty face of your right?"
Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked over at Seonghwa and slightly smiled while nodding. Hand in hand, the two went into their room.
-
Seonghwa POV
After showering, I saw y/n sitting on the bed looking straight into the window in front of her. It was strange to me, mainly because she was either on her phone or sleeping when she's on the bed. Placing my towel down, I sat next to her and waited to see if she would notice me. But she never moved, y/n didn't say anything.
"Princess you alright?"
I asked her, moving my hand towards hers. But I was surprised when she moved her hand away from mine.
"What are we?"
That question left me stunned, she's correct...what are we? I had never asked her to be my girlfriend, nor did I make it obvious that I wanted her to be my girlfriend. I mentally facepalmed myself after I thought about last night...I was suppose to confess to her. But my dumb ass didn't say anything, I just slipped my dick inside her and called it a night.
"Love, let me ask you something first. Do you like me? Do you want to call me your boyfriend?"
After what I narrated her for the sake of my company, and after I told her the meaning behind it. She never had a reaction. Yes, she did look betrayed. But she never really showed it. Which made me feel even worse for what I did, I felt like I shouldn't even be given the title 'boyfriend'.
"I really don't know...I don't know how to explain it. You make me feel so happy when you do certain things. But I just am confused...we're married.
But we don't even like act like a couple! Last night just made me more confused. Seonghwa please make it clear what are we?"
Hearing the frustration in her made me snap, my dumb ass was suppose to tell her how I felt last night before even doing anything. Grabbing her hands, I looked at her and started to say what I wanted to say along time ago.
"Y/n, I like you. I won't take it too far now and say I love you. But if you want me to be more clear about my feelings I love you, and I have never felt this way about someone in a long time. I want you to know, I understand if your not ready or you do not trust me. But I would like to ask you...would you like to be my Girlfriend?"
I said to her. Observing her facial expression, I saw she was confused.
"Let me think about it first...I'm just. Can you tell me who was before me?"
Sighing, I let go of her hand and brought my feet up to the bed.
"I meet her in college....
-
I jammed my finger and it hurts:( anyways for all you teachers who have read since the beginning!!! I would like to thank you! But I feel like for those who are beginning to read this book, they might get confused in the middle because I change my story line completely. So I have decided to edit this book. Please give me some time! This doesn't mean I will not update every week, I will continue updating. But maybe shorter chapters that are like 500-600 words! Anyways for all you who have been reading since the beginning, don't worry! Nothing in this story line will change. You do not have to go back and read it, but if you do feel free to!