11

"Um..Mark? Can you give me some cloths?"
That was the most awkward thing to say for me, I waited with a towel wrapped around me. A small knock came from the door and I opened it and stuck my hand out, a soft material came into my hand and I pulled it in saying a thank you. As I put the hoodie on I could smell a faint scent of laundry detergent, not being weird or anything it was comforting.
I walked out of the bathroom and instantly was bombarded with questions from Mark, stuff like..."Do you need anything?"..."Are you comfortable?"..."Are you okay?" That moment was still being replayed in my head no matter how hard I try to push it out, and the last thing I wanted in my life right now was a bunch of questions being thrown at me. "Mark I'm fine thank you for asking...but can I um...sleep?" I tried saying it without sounding weird and awkward. Fiddling with my fingers and staring down at my feet was the way I copped with the awkwardness. Instead of an answer, Mark took my hand and dragged me towards his room. I looked up at him with my eyebrows furrowed, and as if he read my mind he answered me..."Well umm...you can sleep in my bed I'll sleep on my couch." And I instantly shook my head, it was his own house and I'm taking his bed. That made me feel bad that I was disturbing him, "No I can sleep on the couch I disturbed you enough..." I mumbled it out while playing with the sleeves of his hoodie, after a long pause I finally looked up to meet eyes with Mark. Instead of an answer he motioned me to lay down, and tucked me in. Mark turned off his light and I could hear him shuffle into the other side of his bed.
-
Soft snores came out of Mark while my mind was filled with many things. My body was stiff because this was the first time I slept in the same bed with someone. I rolled around constantly, but to my surprise mid way through my roll a hand grabbed my waist. My heart beat furiously and my cheeks heated up. But soon I found myself snuggling into his chest, getting comfortable and drifting off to sleep.