24

Of course I eventually awoke and realized that I had a good layer of foundation still on me. So doing what anyone would, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. Towel in hand drying my hair, I walked out of the bathroom and decided to head downstairs. The smell of soup instantly filled my nose, making me head towards where ever the smell was located. It brought me to the kitchen, and I saw a Seonghwa chopping up come carrots. Shuffling towards him, I said my good morning and got a cup of water. Looking over at Seonghwa, he seemed to not have heard me. Which was impossible because I was literally 5 feet away from him. So I decided to sit in front of him, seeing that he was chopping up the carrots on the island.
"What are you making?"
Setting my cup down while observing him.
"Soup with rice."
His reply was short, causing the tension to thicken. Looking at him one more time, I headed upstairs to dry my hair.
Doing so, I had some thoughts in my head. I already did what he wanted me to do, so can I go back to college? Should I ask my male birth giver? Hell! Why would I ask him to give me permission to go to school? Setting down my blow dryer, I began putting on a casual outfit. Hoping that I would be able to go out and spend sometime with myself. Seeing that is was Saturday, everything was perfectly laid for me. I could go out today, ask my dad tomorrow, and attend classes Monday. I mean even if he did say No, I wouldn't listen to him.
Walking downstairs, I saw Seonghwa scooping some soup into a bowl. Deciding that I should help him set the table, I quickly began to get 2 pairs of spoons. Setting theme down, I plopped myself on one of the seats and waited.
-
"So why aren't you going to work again?"
I asked, and shoved a spoonful of rice in my mouth. Hearing him sigh, I looked up to see him wipe his mouth.
"Father told me to rest because he wants the public to think we are preparing for a honey moon."
My mouth hanged open, I put my spoon down and looked at him.
"Wait so...-"
My phone started to ring, what a great time! Angrily swiping right, I put my phone on my ear.
"What?"
I spoke out bitterly.
"Now that's no way to speak to your father, hm? Be prepared to go on a 10 day trip to Cancun, make sure to act like a real couple."
With that he ended the call, my whole morning was ruined. Everything was too much to handle! A trip? Taking over? What the fuck! I just don't know how to approach all of this. Putting my phone away, I began to eat silently while Seonghwa washed the dishes.
-
Short chapter, but hope you enjoyed it!

COMMENT AND VOTE!