3

It was another day, I did my usual. And headed to my class, but this time I wasn't late. Plopping myself onto my seat, my hand reached for my phone. Endlessly scrolling on my social media, until I got a notification from my bank.
"You have just received $20,000 from Park Seonghwa, would you want to ACCEPT or DECLINE?"
My eyes widened, the amount not processing through my mind. My fingers skimmed over accept, shaking violently. I was afraid to accept it, so I waited. But it was too late, class has started.

Class was boring as usual, but my mind kept wandering off to Seonghwa's smile. The way his lips curled and eyes slightly forming into crescents. It warmed my heart. I snapped out of my thought, remembering that I had to attend my job. It was a small clothing store, I was just a cashier. The job offered a minimum amount of money, but not enough to pay off everything. Speaking of Pay, I still don't know what to do with the $20,000...do I accept it? I mean I should but that would make me feel greedy. Should I treat him out? Hell he has enough money to treat himself...should I give him something? My mind kept wondering off to certain stuff, but again I was disturbed by my phone ringing.
"Hello Ms.Y/L/N! I would like to inform you that you are booked again by Park Seonghwa. This time at "Hilston Mall" at 5-8PM! If you want to change anything please say so now!"
My mind needed to process what time it is now, and I needed to plan everything. I couldn't do it until 8 because I had a job to attend.
"Can I change the time to 4-7PM?"

"Sorry Miss, but we can do 4:35-7:35PM!

"Yes that's perfect...thank you!"
I hung up. My eyes scanned the time, it was 3. The outfit I had on was perfect enough, well at least that's what I think. Making my way down the sidewalk, the smell of freshly baked bread filled my nose. It was as if my feet were waking on its own, now I was in front of a bakery I had no choice. The little bell rang once I entered, scanning my eyes across the breads. I went for chocolate one, after paying the cashier I decided to sit and eat.
-
Time had passed and it was now 4:20(🤪), hailing a taxi and telling the man where I need to go. I arrived at exactly 4:30, my eyes scanned at the entrance. Luxurious and neat, the entrance was guarded with security. My eyes scanned the people, trying to look for Seonghwa. Suddenly a tall black headed figure was heading towards me. His face was serious, like the first time I met him. He stopped in front of me and smiled...
"Shall we head in?"
I nodded, trying to keep up with his pace. We were stopped at the entrance, the guards telling Seonghwa to give him a membership card. After he pulled it out we were let in. The sound of water splashing around was heard, I looked up a saw a huge fountain. My feet stopped a little to admire everything, everything was neat and luxurious. Instantly looking back at Seonghwa, I let out a soft smile. He didn't return it tho, just a small nod. I followed him around, watching him enter multiple luxury stores. Gucci, Prada, Louis Vuitton, Balenciaga, Chanel, etc...they were all spotted. We stopped in the middle of the path...
"Today is all about you, you can pick whatever you like."
He said, but his face didn't change at all. It was still his serious expression. I was taken aback, I felt like i was just using him for things.
"I-I Really appreciate all of this, but I feel bad...the $20,000 is more than enough to pay for everything. And I really appreciate you sending that much to me!"
I said bowing a little, I lifted my head and met his gaze. He looked calm, but his expression was the same. He caught my hand and dragged me to the entrance, not letting go once. We had now entered his car, he was driving silently. It was the awkward type of silent, I looked ahead trying not to make a sound.

We had arrived at a Forrest, I was scared shitless. He could do anything to me, fucking throw me off a cliff if he can. He got out, but I was to busy thinking. My side of the car door had opened, I looked over and realized what he wanted me to do. I got out of the car and followed him, he lead me to a....