The Revival of Broly

Goku returns to Capsule Corp. with Pan. Master Roshi, Krillin, Elder Kai, and Kibito are there.

Goten: Where's Gohan?

Goku: He's going to see if he can get Piccolo. So what's going on here?

Whis: The reason there here is the Kais of universe need to be there.

Roshi: I might as well compete, it feels like an eternity since I've had a good fight. And before hand, Yamcha and Puar helped me with my pervy nature.

Trunks: We'd rather not talk about that.

Krillin: I'm joining too. I want to defend 18 and Marron at all costs.

Goku: Awesome! That's 8.

Pan looks at Beerus. He does the same.

Beerus: (Thinking) Huh, in my universe, she's still a baby. Odd, it seems that this universe's timeline is after the events of ours.

Gohan: Hey!

Gohan returns with Piccolo.

Piccolo: Long time no see. Anyways, Gohan gave the gist of what's going on. I'm in. I tried to get Uub, but he entered the Hyperbolic Time Chamber from what Trunks and Goten told me, It'll be too late to add him.

Beerus: So that makes 9. We need one more.

Trunks: There's got to be someone.

Goku thinks for a short time. But then gets an idea.

Goku: I have an idea, but you guys won't like it.

Everyone: Huh?

Goku: I know this is a stretch, but we need to revive... Broly.

Everyone: Broly?!

A flashback of Broly transforming, and beating the living hell out of Goku, Vegeta and Trunks.

Vegeta: Have you lost your mind?!

Gohan: Dad, are you sure about this? Broly hates you, and he'd destroy the city.

Goku: I didn't finish.

Vegeta: Kakarot, what are you getting at?

Goku: My idea is we found 6 Dragon Balls, if we find the seventh, we summon Shenron and bring Broly back as a good guy.

Whis: While the Dragon Balls are limited, it might work.

Gohan: I hate to say it, but it's our only shot. We don't have anyone else.

Narrator: After finding the 7th Dragon Ball, Goku and the others summon Shenron with less than 30 hours remaining.

Goku: Eternal Shenron, by your name I summon you forth!

The Dragon Balls glow and Shenron has been summoned.

Shenron: You who have gathered the seven Dragon Balls. State your wish and I shall grant it.

Goku: I'm not sure if you can grant this wish.

Shenron: Ok, who died?

Goku: Nobody, but we want you to revive Broly as a good guy.

Shenron growls.

Shenron: Thankfully, that is in my range of my wishing abilities. Your lucky, Goku.

Shenron's eyes glow. After a short time, a large glow emits and Broly has been revived.

Gohan: (Thinking) His power's almost equal to Vegeta...! How?

Shenron: Your wish has been granted. I can grant one more wish, if you need to.

Goku: No, that's it. Thank you Shenron. You've helped a lot.

Shenron: Thank you. Farewell.

Shenron disappears and the Dragon Balls scatter.

Broly: Kakarot... Thank you.

Roshi: I still don't understand, why Broly?

Goku: I remember when we fought, your father was trying to control you, and you seemed in pain. I brung you back because I believe you have a second chance, Broly.

Whis: And that makes 10.

Goku: How much time is left?

Whis: We have the next 24 hours. I would suggest that we get some rest.

Goku: Before that, I want to fight Broly. I want see what you can do. You certainly have gotten stronger, so this is a test.

Broly nods.

Cuts to a mountain area.

Whis: Ready?

Goku and Broly prepare to fight.

Goku: Let's do it Broly!

Broly: Heh.

Whis: Begin!

Broly and Goku fly towards each other with a fist clenched. Their fists impact, and a small crater emits below them. The two begin to throw fists, and block each other blow for blow. Broly creates a ki blast in his hand and throws it at Goku. Goku deflects the blast. The blast flies toward Beerus. Beerus catches the blast and immediately the blast disintegrates.

Beerus: (Angrily) Watch it..

Goku: Sorry!

Broly nails Goku with a punch to the face. Goku is sent back a few feet.

Goku: (Thinking) I left my guard down.

Goku flies back to Broly.

Goku: I have to admit, I wasn't expecting that much power from you. But let's take it up a notch.

Goku goes Super Saiyan. Broly goes Super Saiyan as well.

Whis: Try to hurry, we have 15 hours left.

Broly: Kakarot, let's go!

Goku: That's more like it! Yaaah!

Broly uses Gigantic Press, but misses. Goku hits and axe handle to his back, sending him to the ground. Broly stops himself and flies towards Goku, delivering a punch to his gut. Goku coughs, but regains his composure. Both continue to trade blow for blow. Broly lands a shot sending Goku into the ground, leaving a large impact.

Goku gets up, but stumbles a bit getting up. He's panting slightly.

Goku: Not bad.

Whis: That's enough for now. Get some rest. We have 12 hours now.

Piccolo: Incredible. Broly stood against Goku. What will he do in this tournament?

Universe 7 Full Team
1. Goku
2. Vegeta
3. Trunks
4. Gohan
5. Goten
6. Krillin
7. Piccolo
8. Master Roshi
9. Pan
10. Broly

End of Chapter 2