Fusion vs. Fusion, Goodbye Universe 6

Only 4 universes remain. Goku and Vegeta meet up with Caulifla and Kale.

Caulifla: Awesome! We can continue our fight! Kale, you wanna join?

Kale: Yeah! I'll be buy your side.

Vegeta: Heh, just because you're a girl, doesn't mean I'll go easy on you.

Goku: Wait Vegeta, to give them a good fight, why don't we teach them fusion?

Caulifla: Fusion?

Vegeta: (chuckles) And here I thought you'd save that goofy dance as a last resort.

Caulifla: Goofy? It can't be that bad.

Goku begins to teach Caulifla and Kale the Fusion Dance. Caulifla stares in disbelief. Kale giggles.

Caulifla: I was wrong, that was stupid. But I kinda get it.

Vegeta: Told you.

Goku: I know it's a little goofy -

Caulifla: A LITTLE goofy?!

Kale snickers.

Goku: Woah, woah. Here, let me and Vegeta show you.

Vegeta: (scoffs) Fine. Don't say we didn't warn you.

Goku and Vegeta get in position for the Fusion Dance.

Goku and Vegeta: Fu..sion..HA!

The fusion is successful. Caulifla and Kale stand in awe.

Gogeta: Well?

Caulifla: Their power skyrocketed. I guess if it makes you stronger. That's amazing ! Let's try it, Kale.

Kale: Ok..

Caulifla and Kale get in position.

Gogeta: (To Caulifla) A little bit to the left.

Caulifla: Fine..

Caulifla and Kale: Fu..sion..HAA!

A blinding light emits.

Champa: What the heck?!

Cabba: I can't see!

The light dies down. The fusion was successful.

???: This power.. It's.. It's awesome!! I guess well call ourself Kalifla*! (*Kael-lee-flah).

Gogeta: I'm impressed you were able to get it on your first try. However -

Kalifla punches Gogeta in the face, but he doesn't budge. She staggers back a few steps.

Gogeta: As I was saying. Your body needs to get used to Fusion. Let's fight to see what you can do. This only lasts 30 minutes.

Kalifla: I'll wipe the floor with you in that time!

Champa: Uh, I'm confused, where are Caulifla and Kale?

Hit: They combined. Apparently, the dance he tought them was to combine the two. With that, it made them stronger.

Vados: It would seem that dance combined the two, making them a powerful warrior.

Champa: Huh? I'm still not following, but their power is off the charts!

Kalifla: Come on, I'm getting bored.

Gogeta: Heh, you asked for it.

Both leap towards each other and begin to fight. The ground shatters under them from the impact. Both begin trading blows, and block shot for shot. Kalifla throws a punch, landing straight into the stomach, causing Gogeta to pause. A quick kick is delivered after. Gogeta stops himself. Gogeta fires Ki blasts in retaliation. Kalifla blocks and dodges them with ease. Gogeta flies through the cloud of smoke and nails a punch, but Kalifla blocks in time. Both begin trading blows. Shot for shot, they hit their marks dead on. Both back up.