Vegeta's Final Stand

Only 15 minutes remain in the Tournament of Power. Goku continues to fight against Jiren. Jiren kicks Goku backwards. Goku fires Ki blasts. Jiren gives off a glare. The force sends Goku's ki blasts back to him. Jiren appears in front of Goku, and tries to punch him. Before his fist impacts, a foot knocks him away. It's Broly. Jiren hops away.

Goku: Broly!

Jiren: Hmm, I thought you were eliminated.

Broly: Fighting your friend wore me out.

Jiren: I have no friends! I have no need, all I care for is strength!

Goku: I don't get it. You live in the past, and you can't get over it?

Jiren: What was that?!

Goku: I'm saying that if you can get over the events of your past, you can concentrate on your path to power.

Jiren: Shut up! You know nothing about my past!

Goku: Your taking this-

Jiren: Enough talk!

Goku: If you wanted to fight, why didn't you say so?

Broly: Kakarot, let me fight as well.

Jiren: If you both want to be eliminated, that's fine by me!

Beerus: Jiren sounds like he's losing it. What the heck is Goku doing?

Gohan: Dad always wants his opponent to give them there all, and he does the same. (To Uub) Didn't dad pretend to insult you to make you fight all out?

Uub: Yeah, I still remember it. I gave it my all, and it was through Goku.

Belmod: Are you done blabbering? Hey, Jiren just eliminate these guys and get this over with.

Jiren: Quiet! This does not concern you, Belmod. This is not your fight to battle.

Belmod freezes.

Belmod: You're pushing your limits Jiren...

Goku and Broly: Let's finish this Jiren!

Goku and Broly begin to power up. Goku transforms into Super Saiyan.

Goku: Super KAIOKEN!

Broly continues to power up. A flashback of Kale begins.

Flashback Kale: Win this for me..

Broly: (Thinking) I promised her I would win this, that's why I must ascend beyond the power I have!

A green aura surrounds Broly. Broly releases an echoing roar. Broly ascends to LSSJ, but his hair has grown out and four long bangs cover his face. (Use the image below for reference).

Supreme Kai: What happened to Broly?

Piccolo: I think what Kale said to him made him go past that limit. Form-wise, I have no clue, but his energy is almost equal to Goku's transformation.