The Legendary Super Saiyan

A quarter of the universes have been eliminated. So far, Roshi and Pan have been eliminated from Universe 7. Goku is carefully walking around, checking his surroundings. He finds Broly fighting Zirloin (The Thanos ripoff of Universe 2). Zirloin is slowly overpowering him.

Zirloin: This is the end for you.

Broly pushes him back, and punches Zirloin straight in the stomach, causing him to cough up blood. While stunned, Goku lands a boot to the face, knocking him out of the ring.

Broly: Kakarot..

Goku: Good to see your still in this, Broly. You ok?

Broly nods.

Broly: He was a pest. Thank you.

Caulifla: (Distant) Hey, Goku!

Goku: Your the Saiyan Cabba introduced us to.

Caulifla: Enough small talk, your little girl said something about you being strong. I want to fight you.

Goku: Hehe, I could sense it. You even got her to go Super Saiyan. Nice.

Kale: Sis...

Caulifla: Don't worry, Kale. Let's go Goku! I have the transformation that'll knock you out of the ring!

Caulifla begins to power up to Super Saiyan Grade 1 and runs towards Goku, attempting to hit Goku, but he easily dodges her attacks.

Caulifla: What's the deal, why can't I hit you?!

Goku: You pumped your muscles up for strength, but in exchange your speed dropped. I learned that the hard way.

Caulifla reverts to Super Saiyan.

Goku: It's not the best form for fighting. Judging from your power...

Goku goes Super Saiyan 2.

Goku: Is this!!

Caulifla: What is that?

Goku: Super Saiyan 2.

Caulifla: That's the form I got to once! I never got to it again!

Goku: Really?

Caulifla: Does it have to do with the tingling in your back?

Goku: Kind of, I didn't think of it that way.

Beerus: What are you waiting for, just eliminate her already!!

Goku: Hey, give me a break, this is getting interesting.

Caulifla: Let's see.. If I use your form as a guide.

Caulifla begins to power up. After a short while, she ascends to Super Saiyan 2.

Caulifla: Awesome!

Goku: You learn quickly. Let's see if you can hold it's power.

Caulifla: Let's do this.

Both fly towards each other and begin to trade blows. Both begin blocking hit for hit.

Goku: Not bad, at this point you might be able to get to ascend to Super Saiyan 3.

Caulifla: Hang on, there's a third level?!

Goku: Yep, and there's a level after that, but I'm not sure if you can ascend to that level.

Caulifla: Really?

Caulifla: There's a fourth level?!

Goku: Hehe. I don't want to give you all the details. You ready?

Caulifla nods. Goku and Caulifla begin to fight. Kale attempts to fire a Ki blast at Goku, he blocks the blast.

Goku: Could you not bother us?

Kale: I'm not bother.. bothering you.. am I, sis?

Caulifla stays silent.

Kale: (Thinking) I'm... just...

Broly stands quietly.

Kale: I'm just.. (sniffles) he's.. Goku...

A lime green aura surrounds Kale.

Broly: Kakarot!

Goku and Caulifla turn their attention to Kale.

Kale: Your trying to take her from me! Goku!!

Kale transforms into LSSJ. Vegeta pauses.

Vegeta: Did Broly...?

Trunks: That energy is insane..!

Gohan: That can't be good. That energy feels like Broly.

Kale: Goku... GOKU!!

Kale barrels towards Goku and violently tackles him. Goku is stunned, but not hurt, but is attempting to push her back. Goku manages to free himself, and fires Ki blasts. The blasts bounce off of her.

Kale: Goku!

Caulifla: Kale, calm down!

Vegeta: (Distant) Kakarot!

Vegeta looks from afar.

Vegeta: (Thinking) This energy is similar to Broly, but it's not. This must be.. The Legendary Super Saiyan of their universe.

Kale grabs Goku by the face, and drags him in the ground. She picks him up.

Kale: Goku...

Goku breaks free and begins to power up. Goku releases an echoing roar. Goku ascends to Super Saiyan 3.

Caulifla: Is that..! Super Saiyan 3?!

Goku gets into his fighting stance. Kale flies towards Goku quickly.

Caulifla: Kale! Kale!!

Broly tackles Kale. He's in LSSJ.

Goku: Broly?!

Champa stands in shock.

Broly: Kakarot, let me take care of this.

Caulifla looks confused. Kale begins to fight with Broly. The ring begins to break around them.

Broly: I understand your anger, we are the same.

Kale growls. She attempts to punch Broly, but he grabs her wrist.

Broly: We are both monsters inside of innocent people. The monster inside of us takes control.

Kale growls softly. Kale returns to her base form. Broly does the same. Kale attempts to say something but falls backwards. Caulifla catches her. Goku joins Broly.

Goku: I didn't expect her to be a Legendary Super Saiyan. I thought Broly was the only one.

Beerus: Wait that's what he's shocked about?

Caulifla: So that's what she transformed into. Anyways, thanks for reverting her. I guess. Oh yeah, what were you saying to Kale?

Before Broly can respond, Kale begins to regain consciousness. She blushes slightly at seeing Broly.

Beerus: That was a weird turn of events. Two Legendary Super Saiyans. This Tournament is going to bring out the best of them.

Champa: What just happened?

Beerus: Broly is the Legendary Super Saiyan of our Universe. From what we see, she is your Universe's. Make sense?

Champa: Yeah yeah. I knew that.

End of Chapter 5