The Final Few Minutes, The Wish

Goku: Vegeta.. (To Jiren) Jiren, let's finish this.

Goku goes Super Saiyan 2, and rockets  forward. Goku readies a punch. Jiren does the same, but Goku teleports behind him.

Jiren: That won't work again!

Jiren turns around and begins to trade blows with Goku. Goku and Jiren fire a Ki blasts that create a small explosion. Through the smoke, Jiren flies through the smoke, and nails Goku in the stomach. Goku kicks Jiren in retaliation. Jiren fires multiple Ki blasts, and Goku covers up. The blasts stop momentarily. Goku begins to pant.

Belmod: Looks like Goku is winded. This'll be over soon, and then we'll have the Super Dragon Balls to ourselves.

Beerus: Come on Goku! Think of something..!

Everyone goes silent.

Goku: I have to risk this.. Come on, don't fail me now..

Goku begins to power up and releases a yell.

Jiren: Huh?

Goku's yell turns into an echoing roar. A white, fire-like aura surrounds his body. His hair grows out into a mixture of Super Saiyan 3 and 4, and white, with two bangs, one longer than the other. White fur covers his outer chest, arms and back. Goku opens his eyes, revealing green eyes. Goku has transformed into Super Saiyan 5 once again.

Gohan: It's that form again.

Pan: Grandpa is awesome!

Jiren: You've resorted to that form again. That must take some strength considering what happened last time.

Goku: Hehe, It kinda is, but I'm getting used to this. I think I'll call it "Super Saiyan 5".

Jiren: Doesn't matter what you call it!

Jiren powers up. The piece of the arena crumbles and glows with a red light through the cracks. His body (chest) buffs up, tearing the upper part of his uniform. A red aura surrounds Jiren. Not even a minute after, Jiren darts towards Goku at inhuman speed with a punch. Goku stands frozen and stops the punch with one hand. Jiren leaps backwards almost in awe. Goku stares a line through Jiren. Goku flies forward and begins to deliver blows to Jiren. Jiren fires a large Ki blast. Goku jumps and cartwheels out of the attack, and leaps into the sky, and connects with almost a karate kick to Jiren, sending him into a large piece of arena.

Goku: This is the power of friendship, Jiren!

Jiren: Quiet! You rely on friendship! You rely on those close to you, and it's pathetic. To hell with your friendship, your trust, and your power! If I believed in such, I would deny everything I've seen in my life until now.

A quick flashback of Jiren's past runs through his head.

I don't believe in your "so-called strength", Goku. I know your strength can be easily ripped away!! Do you hear me?!

The piece of arena explodes from a punch from Jiren. He stands in the rubble, seething with rage.

Jiren: I'LL SHOW YOU!!

A beam is fired towards the crowd towards Universe 7. Goku immediately appears in front of the bleachers and knocks the blast away. The beam connects with parts of the ring, disintegrating rocks. Goku returns to the ring.

Goku: How.. Dare you....?

Jiren: Your friends are your power, aren't they? They will be destroyed, just like that piece of arena! Where is you power now, Goku?!

Goku: I'm no hero man of justice like Top, Jiren. But when you try to hurt my friends, and even my family... I won't forgive you for this for this. YOU'LL PAY!!!