Fusion vs. Love, Father and Son Fight Together

After the battle of Legendary Saiyans, Goten and Trunks are carefully walking around, and are stopped by Ribrianne.

Ribrianne: More fighters. Have you come to bask in my glory?

Trunks: Uhhh...

Ribrianne: Hah! Your speechless, a typical thing when people see moi. My beauty is personified.

Trunk: I don't see it then.

Ribrianne: How dare you?!

Heles: You need to learn some respect, boy! She is a beauty, a divine warrior!

Goten: I'm not sure what your seeing then. My girlfriend is prettier than she is. (Targeting Ribrianne) Anyone would be prettier than her.

Ribrianne: That's it! I'll beat the respect into both of you!! You will love me!

Trunks: Both of us? (To Goten) We have something for that.

Beerus: What are those two thinking of?

Goten and Trunks begin the Fusion Dance.

Goten and Trunks: Fu..sion..HA!

The fusion is successful.

Gotenks: Ta-da! The ultimate fusion, Gotenks!

Beerus: I've seen weird things, but that has to be one of the weirdest.

Heles: How goofy. Just because you combined doesn't mean you're strength or beauty surpasses Ribrianne.

Zeno: Wow, those two just combined!

Zeno: Awesome. So awesome!

Grand Minister: The fusion was created by the Metamoran. Two of their race with equal power can become a powerful warrior for a short time, and it seems that the Saiyans of this universe have been tought so.

Ribrianne: It doesn't matter, I will still beat my love into you. Through your beating, you'll know the meaning of love. (good lord, what am I doing writing her dialogue?)

Gotenks: It'll be you who's gettin' the beating. So bring it!

Ribrianne darts towards Gotenks and begins to throw hands. Gotenks is blocking punch after punch. She tries a punch, and Gotenks disappears behind her.

Gotenks: Over here!

Ribrianne: Oooh! Just stand still!

Gotenks drills her with a punch to the face, and sends her into a stone. Ribrianne immediately flies out. Both begin to throw hands.

Gotenks: Galactic Donuts!

Galactic Donuts wraps around Ribrianne, but almost immediately she breaks out.

Gotenks: What?

Ribrianne lands a punch to his cheek, and delivers a flurry of punches.

Ribrianne: This will teach you to call me ugly!

Gotenks: (Thinking) At this rate, I'm finished, I need to do this.

Gotenks powers up and goes Super Saiyan. Ribrianne backs off slightly.

Gotenks: I'll finish this now! Super Kamikaze Ghost Attack!

Beerus: Wait, Super what now?

Gotenks begins to summon his ghosts.

Ghost: Boo! Haha!

Ribrianne looks in disbelief.

Beerus: (clueless) What the hell did I just witness, Whis?

Whis: I'm not sure, my lord.

Gotenks: Go ghost!

The ghost flies towards Ribrianne. Ribrianne fires energy blasts and the ghost dodges them. She hits the ghost. The ghost waves goodbye and explodes.

Gotenks: Bullseye!

Ribrianne: That.. was a cheap.. attack. But love will conquer all!

Gotenks: Bring it!

Gotenks defuses.

Goten: Uh oh.

Ribrianne: Ha! You lose! Now, Pretty...

Vegeta clocks Ribrianne, sending her into a large piece of broken arena.

Trunks: Thanks dad.

Vegeta: I was getting tired of hearing that blabbing.

Goten: I'll see if Gohan or dad need help.

As Goten flies away, Ribrianne returns (for another free ass-whooping).

Ribrianne: That's it! I've had enough of this embarrassment! You will love me!

Vegeta: As if I would fall for a cow like you. My wife is prettier than you'll ever be.

Ribrianne snaps and readies an attack. Vegeta and Trunks go Super Saiyan and prepare attacks as well.

Vegeta: Don't hold anything back, Trunks!

Trunks and Vegeta: Galick Gun..

Ribrianne: Max Love Cannon!

Trunks and Vegeta: FIRE!!

The beams connect. Ribrianne is slowly pushing them back.

Vegeta: D..dammit.

Trunks: Father!

Vegeta: I'm not getting eliminated like this.

Trunks and Vegeta releases a roar and they both go into Super Saiyan 2, the beam struggle goes in their favor and begins to grow closer to Ribrianne.

Ribrianne: No!!

Grand Minister: Ribrianne of the 2nd Universe has been eliminated, my lords.

Vegeta: Glad that's over. Good work Trunks, I'm proud of you.

Ribrianne appears in the stands.

Ribrianne: I've failed you. My love wasn't strong enough.

Heles: Not at all. You fought valiantly and gracefully for our Universe.

Trunks: Thank you, father.

Vegeta: You did well, Trunks. I'm proud.

End of Chapter 6