Chapter one- Stay away from Edward

Jacob- I will always there for you and I will never leave you. Bella- thanks Jake. Jacob- I am leaving now. He leaves Edward went with Bella.
Edward- Bella we have been dating for so long for how long are you going make me wait to kiss you. Bella- I am sorry but I am not ready yet. Edward- I am going home I have to go.

Edward he left. Bella went home.
Charlie- I can't believe you still dating  with that guy.
Bella- yeah dad I am still with him.

Charlie- you need to go out have fun hang out with friends. Bella- I have friends I am going to the movies with them. Charlie- okay.
Bella texted her friends. But they couldn't make it. Bella texted Jacob to go to the movies with her. Jacob texted back saying yes he will go with her to the movies.

Jacob went to her house. He knocked the door Charlie open the door. Charlie smiles Bella went over to the living room Bella- I am going to the movies with Jake.

Charlie- okay go stay out late. They got inside the car Bella is driving. Bella- is everything okay Jake? Jacob- Sam keeps looking at me and I don't know. Jacob tells Bella a story about werewolves and vampires.

Jacob- it's like he is waiting for me or something. Bella- Sam is the alpha.
Jacob- yeah he is the alpha because I wasn't ready to become a alpha. That is why sam is the alpha.
Bella- we are here. They got out of the and they went inside the movies theater. They watch a movie. The movie is over they went outside Edward- I thought you were going to stay home. Bella- my dad wanted me go out with my friends but they couldn't make it and I texted Jake. Edward- you should stay away from her.

Jacob- Bella dad wanted her to have fun and she is having fun. Jacob is getting hot Bella- Jake stop. Bella- I will talk to Edward later let's go.
She touched him hand then his forehead.
Bella- Jake you are hot are getting a fever. Jacob- something like that I got to go. He left.
Bella got inside the car. Edward- Bella. She is mad. She drives home and Edward follows her.
Bella got out of the car.

Edward- Bella I am sorry I know that your dad wants you to have fun and I get jealous.
Bella- Okay I got to go inside now. Edward try to kiss her but step backwards.

Bella went inside the house. Charlie- how was the movie with Jake? Bella- it went good. Bella try to call Jake but he didn't answer.
She nightmares she screams Edward couldn't help her.
He leaves the room. Charlie went to the room. It's morning she got ready. Charlie- are you okay? Bella- yeah why? Charlie- you were screaming. Bella- yeah I was it's the nightmares. Charlie- I think you should stay away from Edward for a while.
Bella- okay I will and I have called Jake a lot of times but he is not answering. Charlie- I don't know why.

....................................................................................
Hey guys I hope you guys enjoying the story. And I know there is some Jacob and Bella fans out there. I hope you guys enjoy reading.

Vote
Comment