Chapter ten- i am going to kill Edward

They turn to humans. Jacob- Edward! Emmett- he is inside the house. Sam- bring Bella here now! Jasper- Edward go out give them Bella. Edward went outside. They saw face. They were mad. Jacob- you hit her!

Edward- I yeah I did. They turned on wolves they are growling but Jacob didn't turned to wolf. Jacob- I am going kill you Edward! Bella- Jacob stop can we go home. Jacob- you stay away from Bella if I ever see you near Bella I will kill!

Edward- we go to same school and who knows maybe I will kiss her! Jacob hits Edward. Emmett and Jasper went with Edward. Jasper- don't worry we will take care of him. Jacob- you better or else we will kill him and your family.

Jacob- come on let's go home. They are walking home. Sam and his pack change back to humans. Jacob- Bella can we talk Bella- okay. They went for a walk. Jacob- I just again I am sorry for being a jerk you are the love of my life I love with of my heart I don't know what would I do without you I don't want to argue with you anymore and you can handle being at that school with the Cullens you are a senior you are 18 and I am 16 but we love each other we don't care about our ages and you mean everything to me.

Bella- I love you too I don't want argue with you too I want to spend the rest of my with you and I also don't know what to do without you the day you left me for a days I can't be far away from you I couldn't eat because it sucks being far away from you I can't be separate from you not even for a second because I always want to be with you. Jacob- I can't  never be separate from you just promise me if we get to a argument don't leave and go running with your dad or Edward. Bella- I promise. Sam- hey Leah can we talk? Leah- okay. They went outside the house and they went for a walk.

Sam- I think we to break up. Leah- why? Sam- because I know you are in love with Paul you should go with him tell me for how long you been in with him? Leah- since day we trying to make you jealous. Sam- I can't believe it you could have tell me that you didn't wanted to date me? Leah- I didn't wanted to hurt you I love you. Sam- you can't love two people at the same time. Leah- I am confused Sam. Sam- you should be ready to date before you hurt someone again. Leah went with Paul and she kissed him. Leah- I am in love with you I love you. Paul- I love you too. Jacob- what's going here? Leah- me and Paul are dating now.

Bella- I am happy for you both. Jacob went with Sam. Jacob- so you break up with Leah. Sam- yeah I want her to happy. Jacob- she is dating Paul. Sam- she said she been with Paul since the day Paul and her were trying to make me jealous she also said that she loves me and she is confused. Jacob- you love her. Sam- yes I love her well is loved. Jacob- you must be heartbroken. Sam- yes. Bella- I am sorry to hear that. Sam- I am okay. Bella is mad. Bella- I will be back she have to her lesson Bella went with Leah. Jacob- this is not good.

Jacob and Sam went with. Bella- Leah Sam is heartbroken because you now dating Paul and I know that you in love with Sam but now you are in love with Paul you said you love Sam and now you love Paul didn't you say that you were confused you can't love with with two people at same time you want I hope you are happy with Paul Sam deserve someone better Jacob- love come let's go. Bella- listen to me real clearly if Paul break up with you don't going running to Sam. Bella- if you hurt Paul like you hurt Sam I will  punched you. Leah- why do worry so much. Bella- they are like a brother to me like Seth, Embry, Quil, Jared are also like a brothers to me. Leah- okay leave me alone.

Bella- you are lucky that I didn't punched you. Leah- I am afraid bye now. Seth- Leah enough you piss her off. Leah- I care. she laughs. Bella punch Leah. Bella- that was Sam. Jacob hold Bella before she won't stop punching Leah. Paul- okay you okay? Leah- yes I am okay. Jacob- come on love let's go to the room. Leah- Jacob you could control Bella. Sam- Leah she doesn't need to be control. Leah- no wonder she was dating Edward because he control her.

Bella escape from Jacob and went with her. Bella- Edward never control me. Leah- you are like a puppy following Jacob that you can't be separated from him. Bella is mad. Bella- you have been in Sam with for a while that you were sad because he saw you like a sister no wonder you have been sister zoned. Leah punch Bella. Jacob- hey! Bella- that's all you got. Leah punch Bella again Bella and Leah are fighting. Sam- hey stop now! Jacob- Bella Leah stop! Paul got Leah Paul take Leah outside. Sam- I am going talk with Leah I don't think she couldn't be in my pack anymore since she is my ex girlfriend I think she been your pack Jacob.

Bella- no. Seth- can I be in Jacob pack. Sam- yes you can. Jacob- do you think it will be a good idea for Leah being my pack. Sam- it will be fine. Sam went with Leah.  Sam- Leah you have stop with this behavior and you are now in Jacob pack and you are going to listen to him and respect them. Leah- yeah cool whatever. Sam- hey your attitude don't talk like like. Leah- okay sorry. Sam went inside the house. Sam- I already talked with Leah I am sorry Bella. Bella- it's okay Sam.

Everyone went home and they went to sleep. Bella and Jacob didn't sleep. Bella- I am going graduate soon. Jacob- yes I know we are going have a party here just you, me, Sam, Seth, Paul, Leah, Embry, Quil, and Jared. Bella- we don't have to babe. Jacob- yes baby we are going to have a party. They kiss and they went to sleep. Paul went with Leah. Paul is knocking on the door. Leah open the door. Leah- what are you doing here so late. Paul kiss her and Leah kiss him back.

Leah- come in my brother is sleeping. They went to the room. Paul- I love you. Leah- I love you too. kissing. They are having sex. They are done having sex. Leah- I am going to take a shower Leah went in the shower Paul join her they done taking a shower. Leah put her clothes. Paul put on his clothes. They kiss and they went to sleep.
....................................................................................
Hi everyone I hope you enjoy the last chapter of this story.

Vote
Comment