Chapter six- Sam Jealously

Bella- you guys go inside I am going to stay here for a little bit. Leah and Paul went inside the house Paul is flirting with Leah Sam- why are you flirting with my girlfriend! Paul- I am not flirting with her Bella- what's going on here? Sam- Paul is flirting with my girlfriend! Paul hug her and cuddle her Paul- she is so beautiful I can't help it. Sam- let go of her. Paul- no I can't I want to hold so tight he kiss her. Sam got jealous.

Paul hold Leah hand Paul- I love you Leah- I love you too Leah cuddle him Bella- we should leave you guys alone. Paul- yes you guys should because I can't wait to have sex with her. Everyone left with them Sam- I can't believe she is with him when she is dating me. Jacob- Bella what's going on what did she told you. Bella- she didn't told me anything.

Embry- how do you feel about her? Seth- don't play with my sister! Sam-,I don't know how I feel! Jacob- how did you feel when you saw Paul and Leah flirting with each other. Sam- I was jealous.

Bella- why don't you tell her what you feel. Sam- she is happy when she is with him. Bella- go tell her how you feel before is to late. Sam- okay I am going to tell her.

Sam went with her Paul and Leah are making out. Sam saw that Sam was so jealous. Sam- hey you leave my girlfriend alone!

Paul- she is mine now not yours they are fighting they went outside and they turn to wolves.
Leah- stop, stop, stop! Everyone saw them Jacob turn to a wolf and Embry turn to a wolf the went in the middle of them. Sam- Jacob get out of the way!
Paul- Embry move! Jacob- stop fighting you two we are a pack we be fighting because we are family. They turn back to humans.

Leah- Sam can we talk? Sam- no we can't Leah left. Everyone left but Paul didn't left. Sam- I am sorry for fighting with you Paul- yeah I am sorry too.
Sam- do you love her? Paul- yes I do love her since the day I met her the question is do you love her or you just want her to have sex with you? Sam- I do love her. Paul- go get her go tell her that.
Sam- why didn't you say anything to her how you feel. Paul- I was afraid to tell her I feel like I was afraid to loose her as my friend but you should tell her what you feel.

Sam- okay I will tell her he left. Sam- Leah I love you I was so jealous when I saw you with Paul. Leah- I love you too they are kissing and kissing. Sam- I had to tell you that before it was to late.
Leah smiles Sam- you are beautiful Leah- thank you. Jacob- Paul are you okay? Paul- yeah I am okay. Bella- Paul you don't okay. Paul-? I am okay! Jacob- hey don't talk to my girl like that! Paul- Bella I am sorry I didn't mean to yell at you I shouldn't have yelled at you.

Paul hug Bella and Bella hug him back. Jacob-are you sure you okay. Paul told them what he feels about Leah. Bella- wow and why you didn't told her that when you met her. Jacob- because you knew Leah has feels for Sam because he told me before. Bella- and you telling me this now. Jacob- he didn't wanted tell everyone that's why he only told me now he told you and Sam knows now.

....................................................................................

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story

Vote
Comment