Chapter three- I Imprinted on Bella

Emmett- so Jacob Imprinted  on Bella and she break with you. Edward- yeah I am not going to give her. Jasper- is she is happy leave her alone. Edward- she been having nightmares and I couldn't help her.  Edward- but one night I wasn't there I know Jacob was there with her.

Rosalie- how would you know. Edward- I smell her she is hanging with werewolves.
Jasper- Alice you should tell him. Edward- tell me what? Alice- I didn't seen Bella  future it's been a while that I don't see her future.

Edward- I need to get her back. Emmett- she is a werewolf girl now.
Edward- I don't care I can't give up on her. Jacob- we are here they got out of the car. Jacob grab Bella hand and he put on his chest
Jacob- I know you feel this it is because of you.
Jacob put Bella hand down he puts his Bella waist. And Bella puts her arms around Jacob neck and they kiss.

And they kiss again and again. Jacob is hugging Bella and she is hugging Jacob. They the view. Bella- this place is so beautiful. Jacob- yes it is. Edward saw everything Edward- you let him kiss you. Paul is growling at Edward. The whole pack is there. They are growling at Edward. Edward grab Bella arm Jacob turns to a wolf. Edward- do you guys know why they are kissing. Edward- he Imprinted on Bella.

Bella- but you can't do nothing when a wolf Imprinted on you. The wolfs are talking Sam- Jacob when this happened. Jacob- today I Imprinted on her. They turn back to humans. Sam- you should leave Edward let Bella go you can't do anything when a wolf Imprinted on someone.

Edward let go of Bella and he left. Sam- congratulations to you both. Jacob and Bella said thanks. Sam- let's go and we have to leave the love birds alone and they left.
They took pictures together. Jacob- come is almost story time.
They got inside the car Jacob is driving. They got out of the car they sit down Quil- the love birds are here. Billy- so I heard you two are dating and Jacob Imprinted on you Bella. Billy- welcome to the family Bella.

Bella- thank you. The story time just started. The story is over. Jacob- I will be back I am going to take Bella home. Embry- take you time. They all are laughing. They got inside the car Jacob is driving. They went inside the house. Charlie- hey I am going to sleep he left.

They went to the room and sit down.
They are kissing Bella wanted to take off Jacob shirt Jacob- Bella no I should go.
Bella- I am sorry please don't go the stay up at all night talking. They went to sleep. It's morning Jacob left Bella house. Jacob went to his house.
Quil- you stay at Bella house again. Jacob- yes did but nothing happened we were kissing but more happened even if something happened I won't tell you guys anything.

They are smiling. Sam- I bet you that those two can't last long  be separated. Jacob- I don't think so Bella wake got ready and she went inside the car. She is driving and she out of the car.
Sam- Bella is here Jacob turns around Bella- you left this morning. Jacob- yeah I did I didn't wanted you to get in terrible.

They are kissing. Sam- Okay enough love birds.
Bella- so what were you guys were talking. about. Embry- we were talking about you.
Quil- that you Jacob did more than kissing. Embry- but Jacob never tell us anything. Bella- we kiss and nothing more. Sam- and we talking that you guys can't be separated.

Bella- no we can't separated why you guys are going somewhere. Jacob- no we are not going anywhere. Sam- don't worry he is not going anywhere.  They went inside the house and they are eating. They are done eating Billy- I am happy that two are dating and what does Charlie said about you guys are dating.
Bella- he is happy for us Billy- that's good.

...................................................................................
Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story so far.

Vote
Comment