Chapter seven-Paul have feeling for Leah

Paul- I am going now for a run Bella- Paul! Paul turn to a wolf he is running. Bella- why didn't you say anything Jake! Jacob- it's choice I can't stop him! Bella walk home she went inside the house.

Jacob went home he went inside the house Jacob- Bella where are you going? Bella- I am going home with my dad I can't stay here. Jacob- Bella don't go please baby girl Bella- see you tomorrow bye she is walking home Paul saw leaving Paul turn back to human.

Paul- Bella! Bella- hi Paul what's up? Paul- where are you going? Bella- I am going home with my dad. Paul- why? Bella- because me and Jacob got in to a fight. Paul- because of me Bella I am fine Bella don't leave just because you and Jacob got in a fight with Jacob because of me. Bella- I have to go Paul stay with my dad for a while now.

Bella went to her house she got inside the house. Edward- Bella you are back Bella- what are you doing here? Edward- no the question is why are you here.

Bella- I wanted to come back home. Jacob- hey Paul how are you feeling? Paul- I am okay really I talk to Bella she went with her dad for a while she told me. Leah- what why? What do you guys do! Jacob- hey we didn't do anything! Paul- Bella and Jacob got in a fight because of me Bella was worried about me if I was okay which I am Jacob- Bella got mad at me because I tell Paul anything.

Leah- Paul is okay with what? Sam- Paul have feeling for you. Paul- okay everyone I am okay with Sam and Leah dating Jacob tell Bella to come back. Jacob- if we make a plan like we are leaving for a while I am going to Bella saying that we are leaving that I want her back here before we come back Sam will yell my name let's go then we go Paul- Bella will be mad if we were leaving.

Leah- but we are not leaving we might stay somewhere. Jacob- I have a bad feeling about Bella. Jacob went outside he turn to wolf he is running he turn back to a human he jump to the tree in the room of Bella from the window.

Jacob- Bella what's he doing here! Bella- he was here when I got here! Edward- wow you guys are fighting Bella and Jacob both said shut up Edward left. Jacob- Bella please come back Bella- I told Paul that I am staying with my dad for a while.

Jacob- baby please with me Bella- no Jacob leave me alone! Sam- Jacob! Bella- go Sam is calling you now. Jacob- baby please Sam- Jacob let's go! Jacob- I want you back at our house when I come back. Bella- where are you going? You said you were going to leave me baby Jacob- see you he left.

Bella got up packed her stuff Edward- where are you going? Bella- where Jacob and the rest of the pack Edward- they won't bring you with them. Bella- Edward leave now! Edward- no I won't leave! Bella left. Bella got inside the car she is to Jacob house. Edward- stop don't go with them.

Edward left Bella got out of the car Bella got inside the house Sam- Bella we have to go. Bella- I am going with you. Jacob- no you are not going with us we will be back. Bella- where are you guys going? Sam- Bella we won't be so long. Leah- stop this lying to her like we won't be long we will be long but we don't know we coming back Bella- where are you guys going? Sam- we can't tell you.

.................................................................................

Hey everyone I hope you are enjoying the story.

Vote
Comment